Trends in intelligent robotics : 13th FIRA Robot World Congress, FIRA 2010, Bangalore, India, September 15-19, 2010, Proceedings
- Prahlad Vadakkepat [and others] (ed.).
- Berlin ; Heidelberg ; New York, NY : Springer, 2010.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiii, 370 pages) : illustrations
- Communications in computer and information science ; 103.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles.- Navigation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Using Extended Kalman Filter.- Safety Aspects for Underwater Vehicles.- Autonomous Vertical Profiler Data Management.- Navigation and Position Control of Underwater Vehicle ROSUB 6000.- Distributed Real Time Control Systems for Deep Water ROV (ROSUB 6000).- Control Architecture for AUV
- -150: A Systems Approach.- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle for 150m Depth-Development Phases and Hurdles Faced.- Humanoid Robotics and Multi Legged Systems.- SOPC Based Human Biped Motion Tracking Control for Human-Sized Biped Robot.- Walking Pattern Generator Using an Evolutionary Central Pattern Generator.- Analysis and Study of Human Joint Torque and Motion Energy during Walking on Various Grounds.- Applied Complex Motion Planning and Motion Control for Humanoid Robots in Vertical Motion Sceneries.- Stuctural Design of Walking and Mathematical Model of Humanoid Robot MC - 01.- Mechanical Design of Small-Size Humanoid Robot: TWNHR-VI.- Imitation Learning from Humanoids in a Heterogeneous Setting.- Here Comes the Robotic Brain !.- The Real-Time Embedded System for a Humanoid: Betty.- Design and Implementation of SOPC Based Motion Control for Human-Sized Biped Robot.- Dynamic Modeling of Energy Efficient Hexapod Robot's Locomotion over Gradient Terrains.- Dynamic Modeling and Optimal Foot Force Distribution of Quadruped Walking Robot.- Determination of Optimally Stable Posture for Force Actuator Based Articulated Suspension for Rough Terrain Mobility.- Multi-Agent / Robot Systems.- Multi-Agent Rendezvous Algorithm with Rectilinear Decision Domain.- Task and Role Selection Strategy for Multi-robot Cooperation in Robot Soccer.- Positional Consensus of Multi-Agent Systems Using Linear Programming Based Decentralized Control with Rectilinear Decision Domain.- Tacit Navigation Method for Multi-agent System.- Q-Learning Policies for Multi-Agent Foraging Task.- Path Planning and Navigation.- An Intelligent Algorithm for the Path Planning of Autonomous Mobile Robot for Dynamic Environment.- Rectilinear Path Following in 3D Space.- Design and Implementation of Autonomous Navigation System for Mobile Harbors.- Path Planning Algorithm Based on the Limit-Cycle Navigation Method Applied to the Edge of Obstacles.- An Efficient Random Walk Strategy for Sampling Based Robot Motion Planners.- Ordering of Robotic Navigational Tasks in Home Environment.- Robotics and Education.- Attracting Students to Engineering: Using Intuitive HRIs for Educational Purposes.- Robots as a Tool for Teaching Differential Equations.- A Course Programme in Mobile Robotics with Integrated Hands-on Exercises and Competitions.- RoboWaiter Competition: Linking Robotics Education to Social Responsibility.- Pattern Analysis and Classification.- A Comparison between Growing and Variably Dense Self Organizing Maps for Incremental Learning in Hubel Weisel Models of Concept Representation.- Hand Posture Recognition Using Neuro-Biologically Inspired Features.- Wavelet Based Medical Image Fusion Using Filter Masks.- Boosting Based Fuzzy-Rough Pattern Classifier.- Face Detector Design for an Expression Robot.- Control and Sensing.- Fuzzy-PI Force Control for Industrial Robotics.- PSO-Optimized Fuzzy Logic Controller for a Single Wheel Robot.- Neural Network Control of Nonlinear Time-Delay System with Unknown Dead-Zone and Its Application to a Robotic Servo System.- The Computational Accuracy of Cover Time for Circular Sensing Range.- Frontier Based Multiple Goal Search in Unknown Environments.- Multiple Sensor Based Autonomous Monitoring and Control for Energy Efficiency.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
th This volume contains the papers selected for the 13 FIRA Robot World Congress, held at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bangalore, India, September 15-17, 2010. The Federation of International Robot-soccer Association (FIRA - www.fira.net) is a non-profit organization that annually organizes robotic competitions and meetings around the globe. The robot soccer competitions started in 1996, and FIRA was est- lished on, June 5, 1997. The robot soccer competitions are aimed at promoting the spirit of science and technology to the younger generation. The congress is a forum to share ideas and future directions of technologies, and to enlarge the human networks in the robotics area. The objectives of the FIRA Cup and Congress are to explore the technical dev- opments and achievements in the field of robotics, and provide participants with a robot festival including technical presentations, robot soccer competitions, and exh- its under the theme "Where Theory and Practice Meet." FIRA India aims to propagate and popularize robotics and robotic competitions across India.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Autonomous robots > Congresses.
- Robots > Control systems > Congresses.
- Autonomous robots.
- Robots > Control systems.
- Autonomer Roboter.
- Automatische Handlungsplanung.
- Autonomes Fahrzeug.
- Humanoider Roboter.
- Lernendes System.
- Bangalore <2010>
- Publication date
- Title variation
- FIRA 2010
- Communications in computer and information science ; 103
- 9783642158094 (softcover ; alk. paper)
- 3642158099 (softcover ; alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: