Adaptive control systems
- Gang Feng, Rogelio Lozano.
- Oxford : Newnes, 1999.
- Physical description
- xix, 335 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- List of contributors
- Adaptive internal model control
- An algorithm for robust adaptive control with less prior knowledge
- Adaptive variable structure control
- Indirect adaptive periodic control
- Adaptive stabilization of uncertain discrete-time systems via switching control: the method of localization
- Adaptive nonlinear control: passivation and small gain techniques
- Active identification for control of discrete-time uncertain nonlinear systems
- Optimal adaptive tracking for nonlinear systems
- Stable adaptive systems in the presence of nonlinear parametrization
- Adaptive inverse for actuator compensation
- Stable multi-input multi-output adaptive fuzzy/neural control
- Adaptive robust control scheme with an application to PM synchronous motors
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Adaptive control is no longer just an important theoretical field of study, but is also providing solutions to real-world problems. Adaptive techniques will transform the world of control. The leading world practitioners of adaptive control have contributed to this handbook which is the most important work yet in this field. Not only are techniques described in theory, but detailed control algorithms are given, making this a practical cookbook of adaptive control for both control professionals and practising engineers. This book presents the most advanced techniques and algorithms of adaptive control. These include various robust techniques, performance enhancement techniques, techniques with less a-priori knowledge, nonlinear adaptive control techniques and intelligent adaptive techniques. Each technique described has been developed to provide a practical solution to a real-life problem. This volume will therefore not only advance the field of adaptive control as an area of study, but will also show how the potential of this technology can be realised and offer significant benefits. This practical cookbook of adaptive control contains important research.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Adaptive control systems.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: