Robot operating system (ROS) : the complete reference. Volume 7
- Anis Koubaa, editor.
- Cham : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (vi, 240 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color).
- Studies in computational intelligence ; v. 1051.
- Koubâa, Anis, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- micro-ROS- Lab-scale Smart Factory Implementation Using ROS.- High Fidelity IMU and Wheel Encoder Models for ROS based AGV Simulations.- Autonomous Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy System for Chemical and Mineralogical Designation of Interplanetary.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book is the seventh volume of the successful book series on Robot Operating System: The Complete Reference, which started in 2016. The book's objective is to provide the reader with comprehensive coverage on the Robot Operating Systems (ROS) and the latest trends and contributed systems. ROS has been considered as the primary development framework for robotics applications. There are seven chapters organized into three parts. Part I presents one chapter dealing with ROS2 and presents a tutorial on using the MediaPipe framework with ROS2. In Part II, three chapters present new contributions of ROS frameworks and applications, including micro-ROS, Autonomous 3D Thermal Mapping of Disaster Environments, and Lab-scale Smart Factory Implementation Using ROS. Part III provides contributions on how to use ROS for cooperative robotics behaviors, particularly in platoon applications, in addition to developing new perception and control algorithms with sensing technologies. This book will be a valuable companion for ROS users and developers to learn more about ROS capabilities and features. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Studies in computational intelligence ; volume 1051
- 9783031090622 (electronic bk.)
- 3031090624 (electronic bk.)