Artificial intelligence and robotics : 7th International Symposium, ISAIR 2022, Shanghai, China, October 21-23, 2022, Proceedings. Part I
- Shuo Yang, Huimin Lu (eds.).
- Singapore : Springer, 2022.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (444 p.).
- Communications in computer and information science ; 1700.
- Breast Ultrasound Tumor Detection Based on Active Learning and Deep Learning.- Adaptive Sliding Mode Control for A Hydraulic Position Servo System.- Multimodal Interaction Fusion Network Based on Transformer for Video Captioning.- A Composite Position Control of Flexible Lower Limb Exoskeleton Based on Second-order Sliding.- An Image Enhancement Method Based on Multi-scale Fusion.- Research on Construction Technology of Graph Data Model.- Face Detection Based on Improved MTCNN in Non-Uniform Light Environment.- Optimal SVM using An Improved FOA of Evolutionary Computing.- Sliding Mode Control for Manipulator Based on Non-linear Disturbance Observer.- Analysis And Control for Bilateral Teleoperation Systems with Part Active Power.- Content Extraction of Chinese Archive Images via Synthetic and Real Data.- An Active Robotic Detumbling Method based on Deep Reinforcement Learning for Non-cooperative Spacecraft..- A Bilateral Controller for Pharyngeal Swab Test Teleoperation System.- Enhanced Feature Fusion and Multiple Receptive Fields Object Detection.- An Object Detection and Pose Estimation Method for AR Application.- Learning Visual Tempo for Action Recognition.- Research on The Identification Method of Audiovisual Model of EEG Stimulation Source.- Deep Learning-based Virtual Trajectory Generation Scheme.- Intrusion Tolerance Quantitative Calculation for Energy Internet Data.- Data Security Knowledge Graph for Active Distribution Network.- Design of MobileNetV1 SSD Target Detection Accelerator Based on FPGA.- Transformer-Based Point Cloud Classification.- Underwater Object Tracking Based on Error Self-Correction.- Novel Elimination Method of Baseline Drift Based on Improved Least Square Method.- Point Cloud Driven Object Classification: A Review.- Intelligent Identification of Similar Customers for Electricity Demand Estimation based on Metadata of Household Background.- A SQL Injection Attack Recognition Model Based on 1D Convolutional Neural Network.- Controlled Makeup Editing with Deep Generative Adversarial Network.- Network Traffic Classification Method of Power System Based on DNN and K-means.- Research on Server Activity of Power Grid System Based on Deep Learning.- Feature Analysis of Electroencephalogram Signals Evoked by Machine Noise.- Cs-YOWO: Human Behavior Detection Model Based on Attention Mechanism.- Attention-based Dynamic Graph CNN for Point Cloud Classification.- Impedance Synovial Control for Lower Limb Rehabilitation Exoskeleton System.- L-FPN R-CNN: An Accurate Detector for Detecting Bird Nests in Aerial Power Tower Pictures.- PBLF: Prompt Based Learning Framework for Cross-modal Recipe Retrieval.- Predictive Information Preservation via Variational Information Bottleneck for Cross-view Geo-Localization.- Invariant EKF Based Mobile Robot Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Navigation.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This two-volume set (CCIS 1700-1701) constitutes the refereed proceedings from the 7th International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, ISAIR 2022, held in Shanghai, China, in October 2022. The 69 presented papers were thoroughly reviewed and selected from 285 submissions. The volumes present the state-of-the-art contributions on the cognitive intelligence, computer vision, multimedia, Internet of Things, robotics, and related applications.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ISAIR 2022
- Communications in Computer and Information Science ; 1700
- Analysis and Control for Bilateral Teleoperation Systems with Part Active Power
- Includes author index.
- 9789811979460 (electronic bk.)
- 9811979464 (electronic bk.)