Intelligent information processing XI : 12th IFIP TC 12 International Conference, IIP 2022, Qingdao, China, May 27-30, 2022 proceedings
- Zhongzhi Shi, Jean-Daniel Zucker, Bo An (eds.).
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2022.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology ; 643. 1868-422X
- IFIP TC12/WG12.3 International Conference on Intelligent Information Processing (12th : 2022 : Qingdao, China)
- Shi, Zhongzhi, editor.
- Zucker, Jean-Daniel, editor.
- An, Bo (Assistant professor), editor.
- Machine Learning.- An AdaBoost Based- Deep Stochastic Configuration Network.- Comparative Study of Chaos-embedded Particle Swarm Optimization.- A Novel Feature Selection Algorithm Based on Aquila Optimizer for COVID-19 Classification.- Inductive Light Graph Convolution Network for Text Classification based on Word-Label Graph.- Sparse Subspace Clustering Based on Adaptive Parameter Training.- A Hybrid Multi-objective Optimization Algorithm with Improved Neighborhood Rough Sets for Feature Selection.- Augmenting Convolution Neural Networks By Utilizing Attention Mechanism for Knowledge Tracing.- Data Mining.- Interactive Mining of User-Preferred Co-Location Patterns Based on SVM.- Classification between Rumors and Explanations of Rumors based on Common and Difference Subsequences of Sentences.- Double-Channel Multi-layer Information Fusion for Text Matching.- Augmenting Context Representation with Triggers Knowledge for Relation Extraction.- Does Large Pretrained Dataset always help? On the Effect of Dataset Size on Big Transfer Model.- Using Multi-level Attention based on Concept Embedding Enrichen Short Text to Classification.- Multiagent Systems.- Pre-loaded Deep-Q Learning.- Resource Scheduling for Human-Machine Collaboration in Multiagent Systems.- Social Computing.- Automatic Generation and Analysis of Role Relation Network from Emergency Plans.- Information Tracking Extraction for Emergency Scenario Response.- Neighborhood Network for Aspect-based Sentiment Analysis.- A Hybrid Parallel Algorithm with Multiple Improved Strategies.- Blockchain Technology.- Research on Blockchain Privacy Protection Mechanism in Financial Transaction Services based on Zero-knowledge Proof and Federal Learning.- A Distributed Supply Chain Architecture Based on Blockchain Technology.- Game Theory and Emotion.- A Game-Theoretic Analysis of Impulse Purchase.- A Self-supervised Strategy for the Robustness of VQA Models.- Employing Contrastive Strategies for Multi-label Textual Emotion Recognition.- Pattern Recognition.- Fault Localization Based on Deep Neural Network and Execution Slicing.- Defect Detection and Classification of Strip Steel based on Improved VIT Model.- ROSES: A novel semi-supervised feature selector.- Improving speech emotion recognition by fusing pre-trained and acoustic features using Transformer and BiLSTM.- A Pear Leaf Diseases Image Recognition Model Based on Capsule Network.- Software Defect Prediction Method Based on Cost-Sensitive Random Forest.- Fault Diagnosis of Sewage Treatment Equipment Based on Feature Selection.- Attention Adaptive Chinese Named Entity Recognition Based on Vocabulary Enhancement.- Image Processing.- A HEp-2 Cell Image Classification Model Based on Deep Residual Shrinkage Network Combined with Dilated Convolution.- A Method on Online Learning Video Recommendation Method Based on Knowledge Graph.- Data Transformation for Super-Resolution on Ocean Remote Sensing Images.- A Novel RGBD Image Superpixel Segmentation Intergrated Depth Map Quality.- Super-Resolution of Defocus Thread Image Based on Cycle Generative Adversarial Networks.- Multi-instance Learning for Semantic Image Analysis.- High-resolution Remote Sensing Image Semantic Segmentation Method Based on Improved Encoder-Decoder Convolutional Neural Network.- Applications.- A Method for AGV Double-cycling Scheduling at Automated Container Terminals.- Predicting Student Performance In Online Learning Using A Highly Efficient Gradient Boosting Decision Tree.- Adapting on Road Traffic-oriented Controlled Optimization of Phases to Heterogeneous Intersections.- A Method of Garbage Quantity Prediction based on Population Change.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th IFIP TC 12 International Conference on Intelligent Information Processing, IIP 2022, held in Qingdao, China, in July 2022. The 37 full papers and 6 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 57 submissions. They are organized in topical sections on Machine Learning, Data Mining, Multiagent Systems, Social Computing, Blockchain Technology, Game Theory and Emotion, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Applications.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- IIP 2022
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology, 1868-422X ; 643
- Includes author index.
- 9783031039485 (electronic bk.)
- 3031039483 (electronic bk.)