System analysis & intelligent computing : theory and applications
- Michael Zgurovsky, Nataliya Pankratova, editors.
- Cham : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : illustrations (some color).
- Studies in computational intelligence ; v. 1022. 1860-9503
- Part I: System Analysis of Complex Systems.- Cyclic Regularities of the Covid-19 Spread and Vaccination Effect on Its Further Reduction.- Cyber-physical Systems Operation with Guaranteed Survivability and Safety under Conditions of Uncertainty and Multifactor Risks.- System Approach to Control-Oriented Mathematical Modeling of Thermal Processes of Buildings.- Toward the Mentality Accounting in Large Social Systems Models.- The Strategy of Underground Construction Objects Planning Based on Foresight and Cognitive Modelling Methodologies.- Assessing Territories for Urban Underground Objects Using Morphological Analysis-Based Model.- Application of Impulse Process Models with Multirate Sampling in Cognitive Maps of Cryptocurrency for Dynamic Decision Making.- Systemic Approach to Risk Estimation Using DSS.- Experimental Research of Impact of Order of Pairwise Alternative Comparisons upon Credibility of Expert Session Results.- Part II: Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Computing Technologies.- Enhancing the Relevance of Information Retrieval in Internet Media and Social Networks in Scenario Planning Tasks.- Breathmonitor: AI Sleep Apnea Mobile Detector.- Structure Optimization and Investigations of the Hybrid GMDH-Neo-fuzzy Neural Networks in Forecasting Problems.- The Method of Deformed Stars as a Population Algorithm for Global Optimization.- Guaranteed Estimation of Solutions to First Order Compatible Linear Systems of Periodic Ordinary Differential Equations with Unknown Right-Hand Sides.- Application of the Theory of Optimal Set Partitioning for Constructing Fuzzy Voronoi Diagrams.- Integrated Approach to Financial Data Analysis, Modeling and Forecasting.- Unranked Fuzzy Logic and Reasoning.- Fractal Analysis and Its Applications in Urban Environment.- Fractal Analysis Usage Areas in Healthcare.- Program Code Protecting Mechanism Based on Obfuscation Tools. .
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The book contains the newest advances related to research and development of complex intellectual systems of various nature, acting under conditions of uncertainty and multifactor risks, intelligent systems for decision-making, high performance computing, state-of-the-art information technologies for needs of science, industry, economy, and environment. The most important problems of sustainable development and global threats estimation, forecast and foresight in tasks of planning and strategic decision-making are investigated. This monograph will be useful to researchers, post-graduates, and advanced students specializing in system analysis, decision-making, strategic planning or engineering design, fundamentals of computational Intelligence, artificial Intelligence systems based on hybrid neural networks, big data, and data mining.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Studies in computational intelligence, 1860-9503 ; volume 1022
- Extended versions of selected papers from SAIC 2020, held October 5-9, 2020, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- 9783030949105 (electronic bk.)
- 3030949109 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: