Algorithms and architectures for parallel processing : 21st International Conference, ICA3PP 2021, Virtual event, December 3-5, 2021, Proceedings. Part II
- Yongxuan Lai, Tian Wang, Min Jiang, Guangquan Xu, Wei Liang, Aniello Castiglione (eds.).
- Cham : Springer, 2022.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (757 pages)
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 13156.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
- Software Systems and Efficient Algorithms.- The Design and Realization of the Intelligent Drying Rack System Based on STM32.- Efficient Estimation of Time-Dependent Shortest Paths based on Shortcuts.- Multi-level PWB and PWC for Reducing TLB Miss Overheads on GPUs.- Hybrid GA-SVR: An Effective Way to Predict Short-term Traffic Flow.- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms and Applications.- MobiTrack: Mobile Crowdsensing-based Object Tracking with Min-Region and Max-Utility.- Faulty Processors Identification for Multiprocessor System under the PMC Model Using a Novel Binary Grey Wolf Optimizer.- Fast On-road Object Detector on ROS-based Mobile Robot.- A Lightweight Asynchronous I/O System for Non-Volatile Memory.- The Case for Disjoint Job Mapping on High-Radix Networked Parallel Computers.- FastCache: A Client-Side Cache With Variable-Position Merging Schema in Network Storage System.- An Efficient Parallelization Model for Sparse Non-negative Matrix Factorization Using cuSPARSE Library on Multi-GPU Platform.- HaDPA: A Data-Partition Algorithm for Data Parallel Applications on Heterogeneous HPC Platforms.- A NUMA-aware Parallel Truss Decomposition Algorithm for Large Scale Graphs.- A Large-scale Parallel Alignment Algorithm for SMRT Reads.- Square Fractional Repetition Codes for Distributed Storage Systems.- An Anti-forensic Method Based on RS Coding and Distributed Storage.- Data Science.-
- Predicting Consumers' Coupon-usage in E-commerce with Capsule Network.- A high-availability K-modes clustering method based on differential privacy.- A Strategy-based Optimization Algorithm to Design Codes for DNA Data Storage System.- Multi-Relational Hierarchical Attention for Top-k Recommendation.- Edge Computing and Edge Intelligence.- EdgeSP: Scalable Multi-Device Parallel DNN Inference on Heterogeneous Edge Clusters.- An Efficient Computation Offloading Strategy in Wireless Powered Mobile-Edge Computing Networks.- WiRD: Real-Time and Cross Domain Detection System on Edge device.- Deep Learning with Enhanced Convergence and its Application in MEC Task Offloading.- Dynamic Offloading and Frequency Allocation for Internet of Vehicles with Energy Harvesting.- SPACE : Sparsity Propagation based DCNN Training Accelerator on Edge.- Worker Recruitment Based on Edge-cloud Collaboration in Mobile Crowdsensing System.- Energy Efficient Deployment and Task Offloading for UAV-Assisted Mobile Edge Computing.- Blockchain Systems.- Research on Authentication and Key Agreement Protocol of Smart Medical Systems Based on Blockchain Technology.- CRchain: An Efficient Certificate Revocation Scheme Based on Blockchain.- Anonymous Authentication Scheme Based on Trust and Blockchain in VANETs.- BIPP: Blockchain-based Identity Privacy Protection Scheme in Internet of Vehicles for Remote Anonymous Communication.- Deep Learning Models and Applications.- Self-Adapted Frame Selection Module: Refine the Input Strategy for Video Saliency Detection.- Evolving Deep Parallel Neural Networks for Multi-Task Learning.- An Embedding Carrier-Free Steganography Method Based on Wasserstein GAN.- Design of Face Detection Algorithm Accelerator Based on Vitis.- FSAFA-stacking2: An Effective Ensemble Learning Model for Intrusion Detection with Firefly Algorithm Based Feature Selection.- Attention-based Cross-Domain Gesture Recognition using WiFi Channel State Information.- Font Transfer based on Parallel Auto-encoder for Glyph Perturbation via Strokes Moving.- A Novel GNN Model for Fraud Detection in Online Trading Activities.- IoT.- Non-Interactive Zero Knowledge Poof based Access Control in Information-Centric Internet of Things.- Simultaneous Charger Placement and Power Scheduling for On-Demand Provisioning of RF Wireless Charging Service.- A Cross-domain Authentication Scheme Based on Zero-knowledge Proof for Internet of Things.- NBUFlow: A Dataflow based Universal Task Orchestration and Offloading Platform for Low-cost Development of IoT Systems with Cloud-Edge-Device Collaborative.- IoT-GAN: Anomaly Detection for Time Series in IoT Based on Generative Adversarial Networks.- Freshness and Power Balancing Scheduling for Cooperative Vehicle-infrastructure System.- A Low Energy Consumption and Low Delay MAC Protocol Based on Receiver Initiation and Capture Effect in 5G IoT.- Building Portable ECG Classification Model
- with Cross-Dimension Knowledge Distillation.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The three volume set LNCS 13155, 13156, and 13157 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, ICA3PP 2021, which was held online during December 3-5, 2021. The total of 145 full papers included in these proceedings were carefully reviewed and selected from 403 submissions. They cover the many dimensions of parallel algorithms and architectures including fundamental theoretical approaches, practical experimental projects, and commercial components and systems. The papers were organized in topical sections as follows: Part I, LNCS 13155: Deep learning models and applications; software systems and efficient algorithms; edge computing and edge intelligence; service dependability and security algorithms; data science; Part II, LNCS 13156: Software systems and efficient algorithms; parallel and distributed algorithms and applications; data science; edge computing and edge intelligence; blockchain systems; deept learning models and applications; IoT; Part III, LNCS 13157: Blockchain systems; data science; distributed and network-based computing; edge computing and edge intelligence; service dependability and security algorithms; software systems and efficient algorithms.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ICA3PP 2021
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 13156
- LNCS sublibrary, SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
- 9783030953881 (electronic bk.)
- 3030953882 (electronic bk.)
- 9783030953874 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: