AI Crash Course : a Fun and Hands-On Introduction to Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Birmingham : Packt Publishing, Limited, 2019.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (361 pages)
- Ponteves, Hadelin de.
- Table of Contents Welcome to the Robot World Discover Your AI Toolkit Python Fundamentals - Learn How to Code in Python AI Foundation Techniques Your First AI Model - Beware the Bandits! AI for Sales and Advertising - Sell like the Wolf of AI Street Welcome to Q-Learning AI for Logistics - Robots in a Warehouse Going Pro with Artificial Brains - Deep Q-Learning AI for Autonomous Vehicles - Build a Self-Driving Car AI for Business - Minimize Costs with Deep Q-Learning Deep Convolutional Q-Learning AI for Games - Become the Master at Snake Recap and Conclusion.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Unlock the power of artificial intelligence with top Udemy AI instructor Hadelin de Ponteves. Key Features Learn from friendly, plain English explanations and practical activities Put ideas into action with 5 hands-on projects that show step-by-step how to build intelligent software Use AI to win classic video games and construct a virtual self-driving car Book DescriptionWelcome to the Robot World ... and start building intelligent software now! Through his best-selling video courses, Hadelin de Ponteves has taught hundreds of thousands of people to write AI software. Now, for the first time, his hands-on, energetic approach is available as a book. Starting with the basics before easing you into more complicated formulas and notation, AI Crash Course gives you everything you need to build AI systems with reinforcement learning and deep learning. Five full working projects put the ideas into action, showing step-by-step how to build intelligent software using the best and easiest tools for AI programming, including Python, TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch. AI Crash Course teaches everyone to build an AI to work in their applications. Once you've read this book, you're only limited by your imagination. What you will learn Master the basics of AI without any previous experience Build fun projects, including a virtual-self-driving car and a robot warehouse worker Use AI to solve real-world business problems Learn how to code in Python Discover the 5 principles of reinforcement learning Create your own AI toolkit Who this book is forIf you want to add AI to your skillset, this book is for you. It doesn't require data science or machine learning knowledge. Just maths basics (high school level).
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Artificial intelligence.
- Python (Computer program language)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligence artificielle.
- Python (Langage de programmation)
- artificial intelligence.
- Ethical & social aspects of IT.
- Information technology: general issues.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Social Aspects > General.
- Computers > General.
- Publication date
- 9781838645557 (electronic bk.)