Advanced machine learning with R : tackle data analytics and machine learning challenges and build complex applications with R 3. 5
- Cory Lesmeister, Dr. Sunil Kumar Chinnamgari.
- Birmingham : Packt, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (652 pages)
- Table of Contents Preparing and Understanding Data Linear Regression Logistic Regression Advanced Feature Selection in Linear Models K-Nearest Neighbors and Support Vector Machines Tree-Based Classification Neural Networks and Deep Learning Creating Ensembles and Multiclass Methods Cluster Analysis Principal Component Analysis Association Analysis Time Series and Causality Text Mining Exploring the Machine Learning Landscape Predicting Employee Attrition Using Ensemble Models Implementing a Joke Recommendation Engine Sentiment Analysis of Amazon Reviews with NLP Customer Segmentation Using Wholesale Data Image Recognition Using Deep Neural Networks Credit Card Fraud Detection Using Autoencoders Automatic Prose Generation with Recurrent Neural Networks Winning the Casino Slot Machines with Reinforcement Learning.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Master machine learning techniques with real-world projects that interface TensorFlow with R, H2O, MXNet, and other languages Key Features Gain expertise in machine learning, deep learning and other techniques Build intelligent end-to-end projects for finance, social media, and a variety of domains Implement multi-class classification, regression, and clustering Book DescriptionR is one of the most popular languages when it comes to exploring the mathematical side of machine learning and easily performing computational statistics. This Learning Path shows you how to leverage the R ecosystem to build efficient machine learning applications that carry out intelligent tasks within your organization. You'll tackle realistic projects such as building powerful machine learning models with ensembles to predict employee attrition. You'll explore different clustering techniques to segment customers using wholesale data and use TensorFlow and Keras-R for performing advanced computations. You'll also be introduced to reinforcement learning along with its various use cases and models. Additionally, it shows you how some of these black-box models can be diagnosed and understood. By the end of this Learning Path, you'll be equipped with the skills you need to deploy machine learning techniques in your own projects. This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products: R Machine Learning Projects by Dr. Sunil Kumar Chinnamgari Mastering Machine Learning with R - Third Edition by Cory Lesmeister What you will learn Develop a joke recommendation engine to recommend jokes that match users' tastes Build autoencoders for credit card fraud detection Work with image recognition and convolutional neural networks Make predictions for casino slot machine using reinforcement learning Implement NLP techniques for sentiment analysis and customer segmentation Produce simple and effective data visualizations for improved insights Use NLP to extract insights for text Implement tree-based classifiers including random forest and boosted tree Who this book is forIf you are a data analyst, data scientist, or machine learning developer this is an ideal Learning Path for you. Each project will help you test your skills in implementing machine learning algorithms and techniques. A basic understanding of machine learning and working knowledge of R programming is necessary to get the most out of this Learning Path.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9781838645748 (electronic bk.)
- 1838645748 (electronic bk.)