Algorithmic aspects in information and management : 15th International Conference, AAIM 2021, Virtual event, December 20-22, 2021, Proceedings
- Weili Wu, Hongwei Du (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2021.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (456 pages)
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 13153.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
- Approximation Algorithms.- Constant-Approximation for Prize-Collecting Min-Sensor Sweep Coverage with Base Stations.- Approximation Algorithm for the Capacitated Correlation Clustering Problem with Penalties.- Approximation algorithms for the maximum bounded connected bipartition problem.- An Approximation Algorithm for Solving the Heterogeneous Chinese Postman Problem.- On Stochastic k-Facility Location.- The Complexity of Finding a Broadcast Center.- An Online Algorithm for Data Caching Problem in Edge Computing.- Topical part: Scheduling.- Scheduling on Multiple Two-Stage Flowshops with A Deadline.- Single machine scheduling with rejection to minimize the weighted makespan.- Maximizing Energy Efficiency for Charger Scheduling of WRSNs.- A New Branch-and-Price Algorithm for Daily Aircraft Routing and Scheduling Problem.- Optimizing mobile charger scheduling for task-based sensor networks.- Semi-online early work maximization problem on two hierarchical machines with partial information of processing time.- Topical part: Nonlinear Combinatorial Optimization.- Streaming Algorithms for Maximizing DR-submodular Functions with d-Knapsack Constraints.- Stochastic Submodular Probing with State-Dependent Costs.- Bi-criteria Adaptive Algorithms for Supermodular Minimization.- Improved Algorithms for Non-submodular Function Maximization Problem.- Fixed Observation Time-step: Adaptive Influence Maximization.- Measured Continuous Greedy with Differential Privacy.- Topical part: Network Problems.- Robust t-Path Topology Control Algorithm in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.- Multi-attribute based Influence Maximization in Social Networks.- A parallel algorithm for constructing multiple independent spanning trees in bubble-sort networks.- A Fast FPTAS for Two Dimensional Barrier Coverage Using Sink-Based Mobile Sensors with Min-Sum Movement.- Time Sensitive Sweep Coverage with Multiple UAVs.- Recursive Merged Community Detection Algorithm based on Node Cluster.- Purchase Preferences - Based Air Passenger Choice Behavior Analysis from Sales Transaction Data.- Topical part: Blockchain, Logic, Complexity and Reliability.- Multi-Window Bitcoin Price Prediction Framework on Blockchain Transaction Graph.- Sensitivity-Based Optimization for Blockchain Selfish Mining.- Design and Implementation of List and Dictionary in XD-M Language.- Reliable Edge Intelligence using JPEG Progressive.- A game-theoretic analysis of deep neural networks.- Energy Complexity of Satisfying Assignments in Monotone Circuits: On the Complexity of Computing the Best Case.- Topical part: Miscellaneous.- The independence numbers of weighted graphs with forbidden cycles.- Wegner's Conjecture on 2-Distance Coloring.- An Efficient Oracle for Counting Shortest Paths in Planar Graphs.- Restrained and total restrained domination in cographs.- An order Approach for the Core Maintenance Problem on Edge-weighted Graphs.- Fixed-parameter Tractability for Book Drawing with Bounded Number of Crossings Per Edge.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management, AAIM 2021, which was held online during December 20-22, 2021. The conference was originally planned to take place in Dallas, Texas, USA, but changed to a virtual event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The 38 regular papers included in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 62 submissions. They were organized in the following topical sections: approximation algorithms; scheduling; nonlinear combinatorial optimization; network problems; blockchain, logic, complexity and reliability; and miscellaneous. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- AAIM 2021
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 13153
- LNCS sublibrary, SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
- 3.1 Column Generation.
- Includes author index.
- 9783030931766 (electronic bk.)
- 3030931765 (electronic bk.)
- 9783030931759 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: