Intelligent decision support systems : applications in signal processing
- edited by Surekha Borra, Nilanjan Dey, Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Mohamed Salim Bouhlel
- text file; PDF
- Berlin Boston Walter de Gruyter GmbH 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (x, 182 pages) illustrations
- De Gruyter frontiers in computational intelligence ; v. 4.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- List of Contributors
- 1. Feature selection in biomedical signal classification process and current software implementations / Jovic, Alan
- 2. An overview of skin lesion segmentation, features engineering, and classification / Sabri, My Abdelouahed / Filali, Youssef / Ennouni, Assia / Yahyaouy, Ali / Aarab, Abdellah
- 3. Brain tumor image segmentation and classification using SVM, CLAHE, and ARKFCM / Ishita, Banerjee / Madhumathy, P. / Kavitha, N.
- 4. Coronary Heart Disease prediction using genetic algorithm based decision tree / Sivaranjani, Reddi / Naresh, Vankamamidi S. / Murthy, Nistala V.E.S.
- 5. Intelligent approach for retinal disease identification / Rajyaguru, Vipul C. / Vithalani, Chandresh H. / Thanki, Rohit M.
- 6. Speech separation for interactive voice systems / Wiem, Belhedi / Anouar, Ben Messaoud Mohamed / Aïcha, Bouzid
- 7. Machine vision for human-machine interaction using hand gesture recognition / Verma, Varnita / Rajput, Anshuman / Chauhan, Piyush / Rathore, Harshit / Goyal, Piyush / Gupta, Mukul Kumar
- Publisher's summary
Intelligent prediction and decision support systems are based on signal processing, computer vision (CV), machine learning (ML), software engineering (SE), knowledge based systems (KBS), data mining, artificial intelligence (AI) and include several systems developed from the study of expert systems (ES), genetic algorithms (GA), artificial neural networks (ANN) and fuzzy-logic systems The use of automatic decision support systems in design and manufacturing industry, healthcare and commercial software development systems has the following benifits: Cost savings in companies, due to employment of expert system technology. Fast decision making, completion of projects in time and development of new products. Improvement in decision making capability and quality. Usage of Knowledge database and Preservation of expertise of individuals Eases complex decision problems. Ex: Diagnosis in Healthcare To address the issues and challenges related to development, implementation and application of automatic and intelligent prediction and decision support systems in domains such as manufacturing, healthcare and software product design, development and optimization, this book aims to collect and publish wide ranges of quality articles such as original research contributions, methodological reviews, survey papers, case studies and/or reports covering intelligent systems, expert prediction systems, evaluation models, decision support systems and Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD).
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- De Gruyter frontiers in computational intelligence volume 4
- 311062110X electronic book
- 9783110618716 electronic book
- 3110618710 electronic book
- 9783110621105 electronic bk.
- 9783110618686 hardback
- 3110618680 hardback
Browse related items
Start at call number: