Advances in soft computing and machine learning in image processing
- Aboul Ella Hassanien, Diego Alberto Oliva, editors.
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xii, 718 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Studies in computational intelligence ; v. 730. 1860-949X
- Color Spaces Advantages and Disadvantages in Image Color Clustering Segmentation.- Multi-objective Whale Optimization Algorithm for Multi-level Thresholding Segmentation.- Evaluating Swarm Optimization Algorithms for Segmentation of Liver Images.- Thermal Image Segmentation Using Evolutionary Computation Techniques.- News Videos Segmentation Using Dominant Colors Representation.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book is a collection of the latest applications of methods from soft computing and machine learning in image processing. It explores different areas ranging from image segmentation to the object recognition using complex approaches, and includes the theory of the methodologies used to provide an overview of the application of these tools in image processing. The material has been compiled from a scientific perspective, and the book is primarily intended for undergraduate and postgraduate science, engineering, and computational mathematics students. It can also be used for courses on artificial intelligence, advanced image processing, and computational intelligence, and is a valuable resource for researchers in the evolutionary computation, artificial intelligence and image processing communities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Studies in computational intelligence, 1860-949X ; volume 730
- 9783319637549 (electronic bk.)
- 3319637541 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319637556 (print)
- 9783319876276 (print)
- 9783319637532 (print)