Towards a synergistic combination of research and practice in software engineering
- Piotr Kosiuczenko, Lech Madeyski, editors.
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (viii, 221 pages) : illustrations
- Studies in computational intelligence ; 733. 1860-949X
- Temporal Costs of Computing Unit Redundancy in Steady and Transient State.- SIPE: A Domain-Specific Language for Specifying Interactive Programming Exercises.- Managing Software Complexity by Exploiting Software Similarity Patterns.- A Prototype Tool for Semantic Validation of UML class Diagrams with the Use of Domain Ontologies Expressed in OWL 2.- Ensuring the Strong Exception Safety.- Efficient Testing of Time-dependent, Asynchronous Code.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book reports on recent advances in software engineering research and practice. Divided into 15 chapters, it addresses: languages and tools; development processes; modelling, simulation and verification; and education. In the first category, the book includes chapters on domain-specific languages, software complexity, testing and tools. In the second, it reports on test-driven development, processing of business rules, and software management. In turn, subsequent chapters address modelling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, mobile systems and computer networks, and a scrum-based framework. The book was written by researchers and practitioners, the goal being to achieve a synergistic combination of research results achieved in academia and best practices used in the industry, and to provide a valuable reference guide for both groups.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Studies in computational intelligence, 1860-949X ; volume 733
- Includes author index.
- 9783319652085 (electronic bk.)
- 3319652087 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319652078 (print)