Advances in computational intelligence : 15th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2016, Cancún, Mexico, October 23-28, 2016, Proceedings. Part I
- Grigori Sidorov, Oscar Herrera-Alcántara (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxvii, 552 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 10061.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence.
- Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (15th : 2016 : Cancún, Mexico)
- Sidorov, Grigori, editor.
- Herrera Alcántara, Oscar, editor.
- Natural Language Processing
- The relevance of the Named Entities in Authorship Attribution.- A compact representation for cross-domain short text clustering.- Characteristics of Most Frequent Spanish Verb-Noun Combinations.- Sentence Paraphrase Graphs: Classification Based on Predictive Models or Annotators Decisions.- Mathematical model of an ontological-semantic analyzer using basic ontological-semantic patterns.- CookingQA: A Question Answering System based on Cooking Ontology.- LEXIK. An Integrated System for Specialized Terminology.- Linguistic Restrictions in Automatic Translation from Written Spanish to MSL.- Intra-Document and Inter-Document Redundancy on Multi-Document Summarization.- Framework for searching judicial precedents based on Automatic summarization.- Discriminatory capacity of the most representative phonemes in Spanish: an evaluation for forensic speech recognition.- A Speech-Based Web Co-Authoring Platform for the Blind.- Social Networks and Opinion Mining.- Friends and Enemies of Clinton and Trump: Using Context for Detecting Stance in Political Tweets.- Additive Regularization for Topic Modeling in Sociological Studies of User-Generated Texts.- Effect of the inclusion of non-newsworthy messages in credibility assessment.- On the impact of neighborhood selection strategies for recommender systems in LBSNs.- Fuzzy Logic.- For Multi-Interval-Valued Fuzzy Sets, Centroid Defuzzification Is Equivalent to Defuzzifying Its Interval Hull: A Theorem.- Metric Spaces Under Interval Uncertainty: Towards an Adequate Definition.- A study of parameter dynamic adaptation with fuzzy logic for the grey wolf optimizer algorithm.- Interval Type-2 fuzzy logic for parameter adaptation in the gravitational search algorithm.- Water cycle algorithm with fuzzy logic for dynamic adaptation of parameters.- Off-line tuning of a PID controller using Type-2 Fuzzy Logic.- Detection of faults in induction motors using texture-based features and fuzzy inference.- Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.- Trend Detection in Gold Worth using Regression.- Queries to Internet as a Tool for Analysis of Regional Police Work and Forecast of Crimes in Regions.- Creating Collections of Descriptors of Events and Processes Based on Internet Queries.- Planning and Scheduling.- Using a Grammar Checker to Validate Compliance of Processes with Workflow Models.- On Verification of Workflow and Planning Domain Models using Attribute Grammars.- Tramp Ship Scheduling Problem with Berth Allocation Considerations and Time-dependent Constraints.- Hierarchical Task Model for Resource Failure Recovery in Production Scheduling.- A multi-objective hospital operating room planning and scheduling problem using compromise programming.- Solving Manufacturing Cell Design Problems using the Black Hole Algorithm.- Image Processing and Computer Vision.- Efficient Computation of the Euler Number of a 2-D Binary of Image.- Image filter based on block matching and principal component analysis.- Support to the diagnosis of the Pap test, using computer algorithms of digital image processing.- Implementation of Computer Vision Guided Peg-Hole Insertion Task Performed by Robot through LabVIEW.- Object Tracking Based on Modified TLD Framework Using Compressive Sensing Features.- Parameter characterization of complex wavelets and its use in 3D reconstruction.- Customer Analysis via Video Analytics: Customer Detection with Multiple Cues.- Methodology for Automatic Collection of Vehicle Traffic Data by Object Tracking.- Robotics.- GPS-based curve estimation for an adaptive pure pursuit algorithm.- Collective motion of a swarm of simulated quadrotors using repulsion, attraction and orientation rules.- Design and simulation of a new lower exoskeleton for rehabilitation of patients with paraplegia.- Sensorial system for obtaining the angles of the human movement in the coronal and sagittal anatomical planes.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The two-volume set LNAI 10061 and 10062 constitutes the proceedings of the 15th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2016, held in Cancun, Mexico, in October 2016. The total of 86 papers presented in these two volumes was carefully reviewed and selected from 238 submissions. The contributions were organized in the following topical sections: Part I: natural language processing; social networks and opinion mining; fuzzy logic; time series analysis and forecasting; planning and scheduling; image processing and computer vision; robotics. Part II: general; reasoning and multi-agent systems; neural networks and deep learning; evolutionary algorithms; machine learning; classification and clustering; optimization; data mining; graph-based algorithms; and intelligent learning environments.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Computational intelligence > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Congresses.
- Information retrieval.
- Image processing.
- Computer networking & communications.
- Algorithms & data structures.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Computer Graphics.
- Computers > Hardware > General.
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computational intelligence.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- MICAI 2016
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence, 0302-9743 ; 10061
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783319624341 (electronic bk.)
- 3319624342 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319624334 (print)