Advances in soft computing : 15th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2016, Cancún, Mexico, October 23-28, 2016, Proceedings. Part II
- Obdulia Pichardo-Lagunas, Sabino Miranda-Jiménez (eds.).
- text file
- Cham : Springer, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxvii, 552 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 10062.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence.
- Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (15th : 2016 : Cancún, Mexico)
- Pichardo Lagunas, Obdulia, editor.
- Miranda-Jiménez, Sabino, editor.
- General.- Normality from Monte Carlo Simulation for Statistical Validation of Computer Intensive Algorithms.- Are Android Smartphones Ready to Locally Execute Intelligent Algorithms.- Reasoning and Multi-Agent Systems.- Large Scale Reasoning Using Allen's Interval Algebra.- Towards the Distributed Logic Programming of Intelligent Visual Surveillance Applications.- An efficient expert system for diabetes with a Bayesian inference engine.- iEnsemble: A Framework for Committee Machine based On Multiagent Systems with Reinforcement Learning.- Exploring Complex Networks with Failure-prone Agents.- On the Conception of Intelligent Power Plants Based on Multiple Agent Systems.- Neural Networks and Deep Learning.- Author Profiling with doc2vec Neural Network-Based Document Embeddings.- Neural network modelling for dissolved oxygen effects in extensive Litopenaeus vannamei culture.- Neural-network based algorithm for algae detection in automatic inspection of underwater pipelines.- Evolutionary Algorithms.- Study on the Development of Complex Network for Evolutionary and Swarm based Algorithms.- Estimation of Distribution Algorithms based on the Beta Distribution for Bounded Search Spaces.- Automated Analog Synthesis with an Estimation of the Distribution Algorithm.- Mathematical model of glucose metabolism by symbolic regression alpha beta.- Machine Learning.- Jensen inequality with subdifferential for Sugeno integral.- Towards a more general XCS: Classifier fusion and don't care in actions.- A Novel Artificial Hydrocarbon Networks Based Value Function Approximation in Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning.- Wind power forecasting for the Villonaco wind farm using AI techniques.- Predicting the need of mechanical ventilation in Guillain-Barre patients using machine learning algorithms with relevant features.- A Robust Machine learning Approach to Microprocessor Instructions Identification Final.- Classification and Clustering.- Stochastic Semantic-Based Multi-Objective Genetic Programming Optimisation for Classification of Imbalanced Data.- Consensus Clustering for Binning Metagenome Sequences.- Algorithm for Clustering of Web Search Results from a Hyper-Heuristic approach.- Grouping Business Process Models Based on Multimodal Search and Covering Arrays.- Optimization.- A new method to optimize dynamic environments with global changes using the chickens-hen' algorithm.- Transit Network Frequencies-Setting Problem Solved Using a new Multi-Objective Global-Best Harmony Search Algorithm and Discrete Event Simulation.- Optimal pricing model: case of study for convenience stores.- Method of musical composition for portfolio optimization problem.- Metaheuristic hybridized applied to solve the Capacity Vehicle Routing Problem.- ABC-PSO: An Efficient Bioinspired Metaheuristic for Parameter Estimation in Nonlinear Regression.- Data Mining.- Data mining in EEG wave trains in early stages of Parkinson's disease.- Data Mining in the Analysis of Ocean-Atmosphere Dynamics in Colombia's Central Caribbean Ocean.- Molecular docking based on ligand by Complexity LMC.- Integrating Information of Films by a Multi-Source Combining Framework.- Graph-Based Algorithms.- Computing the clique-width of Polygonal tree graphs.- A New Approach to Weakening and Destruction of Malicious Internet Networks.- Intelligent Learning Environments.- Toward Optimal Pedagogical Action Patterns by means of Partially Observable Markov Decision Process.- Data-driven construction of a student model using Bayesian networks in an electrical domain.- Strategic Learning Meta-model: A Selection Model of Learning Activities.- CodeTraining: An Authoring Tool for a Gamified Programming Learning Environment.- Generating a Logical Structure for Virtualizing Physiotherapy Instructions through NLP.- Building a Corpus and a Local Binary Pattern Recognizer for Learning-Centered Emotions.- Affective Learning System for Algorithmic Logic Applying Gamification. .
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The two-volume set LNAI 10061 and 10062 constitutes the proceedings of the 15th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2016, held in Cancun, Mexico, in October 2016. The total of 86 papers presented in these two volumes was carefully reviewed and selected from 238 submissions. The contributions were organized in the following topical sections: Part I: natural language processing; social networks and opinion mining; fuzzy logic; time series analysis and forecasting; planning and scheduling; image processing and computer vision; robotics. Part II: general; reasoning and multi-agent systems; neural networks and deep learning; evolutionary algorithms; machine learning; classification and clustering; optimization; data mining; graph-based algorithms; and intelligent learning environments. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Soft computing > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Congresses.
- Information retrieval.
- Image processing.
- Computer networking & communications.
- Algorithms & data structures.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Computer Graphics.
- Computers > Hardware > General.
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Soft computing.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- MICAI 2016
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence, 0302-9743 ; 10062
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783319624280 (electronic bk.)
- 3319624288 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319624273 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: