Applied computing & information technology
- Roger Lee, editor.
- text file; PDF
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiii, 203 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Studies in computational intelligence ; v. 727. 1860-949X
- Meal-Assistance Robot Operated by Head Movement.- Decision Tree Analysis in Game Informatics.- Binary Blockchain: Solving the Mining Congestion Problem by Dynamically Adjusting the Mining Capacity.- An Efficient Signature Scheme for Anonymous Credentials.- Improve Example-Based Machine Translation Quality for Low-Resource Language Using Ontology.- A Fast Area Labeling Method using Auxiliary Lines.- Heuristic Test Case Generation Techniques Using Extended Place/Transistion Net.- Risk Assessment of Security Requirements of Banking Information Systems Based on Attack Patterns.- mCITYPASS: Privacy-preserving Secure Access to Federated Touristic Services with Mobile Devices.- Heuristic-Based Usability Evaluation Tool for Android Applications.- Automated Essay Scoring System Based on Rubric.- Mobile Development Tools and Method Integration.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book presents the scientific outcome of the 5th International Conference on Applied Computing and Information Technology (ACIT 2017), which was held on July 9-13, 2017 in Hamamatsu, Japan. The aim of this conference was to bring together researchers and scientists, businessmen and entrepreneurs, teachers, engineers, computer users, and students to discuss the numerous fields of computer science, to share their experiences and to exchange new ideas and information in a meaningful way. The book includes research findings on all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discusses the practical challenges encountered along the way and the solutions adopted to solve them. This book features 12 of the conference's most promising papers, written by authors who are expected to make important contributions to the field of computer and information science.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Studies in computational intelligence, 1860-949X ; volume 727
- Includes author index.
- 9783319640518 (electronic bk.)
- 3319640518 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319640501 (print)