Advances in artificial intelligence : from theory to practice : 30th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems, IEA/AIE 2017, Arras, France, June 27-30, 2017, Proceedings. Part I
- Salem Benferhat, Karim Tabia, Moonis Ali (eds.).
- text file; PDF
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxix, 642 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 10350.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence.
- International Conference on Industrial, Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems (30th : 2017 : Arras, France)
- Benferhat, Salem, 1966- editor.
- Tabia, Karim, editor.
- Ali, Moonis, editor.
- Constraints, planning, and optimization.- Data mining and machine learning.- Sensors, signal processing, and data fusion.- Recommender systems.- Decision support systems.- Knowledge representation and reasoning.- Navigation, control, and autonome agents.- Sentiment analysis and social media.- Games, computer vision, and animation.- Uncertainty management.- Graphical models: from theory to applications.- Anomaly detection.- Agronomy and artificial intelligence.- Applications of argumentation.- Intelligent systems in healthcare and mhealth for health outcomes.- Innovative applications of textual analysis based on AI.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The two-volume set LNCS 10350 and 10351 constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems, IEA/AIE 2017, held in Arras, France, in June 2017. The 70 revised full papers presented together with 45 short papers and 3 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 180 submissions. They are organized in topical sections: constraints, planning, and optimization; data mining and machine learning; sensors, signal processing, and data fusion; recommender systems; decision support systems; knowledge representation and reasoning; navigation, control, and autonome agents; sentiment analysis and social media; games, computer vision; and animation; uncertainty management; graphical models: from theory to applications; anomaly detection; agronomy and artificial intelligence; applications of argumentation; intelligent systems in healthcare and mhealth for health outcomes; and innovative applications of textual analysis based on AI.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Artificial intelligence > Industrial applications > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Engineering applications > Congresses.
- Software Engineering.
- Network hardware.
- Algorithms & data structures.
- Information retrieval.
- Natural language & machine translation.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Software Development & Engineering > General.
- Computers > Hardware > Network Hardware.
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Speech & Audio Processing.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Artificial intelligence > Engineering applications.
- Artificial intelligence > Industrial applications.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- IEA/AIE 2017
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence, 0302-9743 ; 10350
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- Includes author index.
- 9783319600420 (electronic bk.)
- 3319600427 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319600413 (print)