Artificial intelligence and soft computing : 16th International Conference, ICAISC 2017, Zakopane, Poland, June 11-15, 2017, Proceedings. Part II
- Leszek Rutkowski, Marcin Korytkowski, Rafał Scherer, Ryszard Tadeusiewicz, Lotfi A. Zadeh, Jacek M. Zurada (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxiv, 742 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 10246.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence.
- Intro; Preface; Organization; Contents
- Part II; Contents
- Part I; Data Mining; Computer Based Stylometric Analysis of Texts in Polish Language; 1 Introduction; 2 Features Used in Stylometry; 3 Performed Stylometric Analysis; 3.1 Data Sets and Classes; 3.2 Feature Generation Methods; 3.3 Classification; 4 Results; 4.1 Stylometric Features; 4.2 Training Set Size; 4.3 Classifiers Accuracy; 4.4 Statistical Features Importance; 4.5 Grammatical Classes Importance; 5 Summary; References; Integration Base Classifiers Based on Their Decision Boundary; 1 Introduction; 2 Basic Concept.
- 3 Proposed Method4 Experimental Studies; 5 Conclusion; References; Complexity of Rule Sets Induced by Two Versions of the MLEM2 Rule Induction Algorithm; 1 Introduction; 2 Incomplete Data Sets; 3 Probabilistic Approximations; 4 Rule Induction; 4.1 True MLEM2; 4.2 Emulated MLEM2; 5 Experiments; 6 Conclusions; References; Spark-Based Cluster Implementation of a Bug Report Assignment Recommender System; 1 Introduction; 2 Related Work; 3 The Recommender System; 3.1 Datasets; 3.2 Cleansing; 3.3 Preprocessing and Feature Reduction; 3.4 Training the Recommender; 3.5 Implementation.
- 4 Results and Discussion4.1 Results of Dimensionality Reduction Techniques; 4.2 Choice of SVM Kernel; 4.3 Comparison with Previous Approaches and Scalability; 5 Conclusion; References; The Bag-of-Words Method with Dictionary Analysis by Evolutionary Algorithm; 1 Introduction; 2 Description of Proposed Methods; 3 Experimental Research; 4 Conclusions; References; The Novel Method of the Estimation of the Fourier Transform Based on Noisy Measurements; 1 Introduction; 2 Orthogonal Series Estimation of Regression Function and Its Spectrum.
- 3 Nonparametric Orthogonal Series Estimation of Fourier Transform4 Simulation Example; 5 Remarks and Extensions; References; A Complete Efficient FFT-Based Algorithm for Nonparametric Kernel Density Estimation; 1 Introduction; 2 Problem Demonstration; 3 The Improved FFT-Based Algorithm for Density Estimation; 4 Binning; 5 Experiments; 6 Conclusions; References; A Framework for Business Failure Prediction; 1 Introduction; 2 Related Work; 3 The Dataset and the Proposed Framework; 3.1 Details of Dataset; 3.2 Proposed Framework; 4 Performance Evaluation Results; 5 Conclusions; References.
- Fuzzy Clustering with -Hyperballs and Its Application to Data Classification1 Introduction; 2 Fuzzy Clustering with -Hyperballs; 3 FCH Based Classification; 4 Results and Discussion; 5 Conclusions; References; Two Modifications of Yinyang K-means Algorithm; 1 Introduction; 2 Yinyang K-means; 3 Modifications of the Algorithm; 3.1 Regrouping of Centroids; 3.2 Initial Grouping and Regrouping Using Same-Size K-means; 4 Experimental Results; 5 Conclusions; References; Detection of the Innovative Logotypes on the Web Pages; 1 Introduction; 2 Related Works vs. Proposed Approach.
- Publisher's summary
The two-volume set LNAI 10245 and LNAI 10246 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, ICAISC 2017, held in Zakopane, Poland in June 2017. The 133 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 274 submissions. The papers included in the second volume are organized in the following five parts: data mining; artificial intelligence in modeling, simulation and control; various problems of artificial intelligence; special session: advances in single-objective continuous parameter optimization with nature-inspired algorithms; special session: stream data mining.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Artificial intelligence > Congresses.
- Soft computing > Congresses.
- Computer vision.
- Algorithms & data structures.
- Computer architecture & logic design.
- Data mining.
- Expert systems > knowledge-based systems.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition.
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms.
- Computers > Logic Design.
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining.
- Computers > Expert Systems.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Soft computing.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ICAISC 2017
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence, 0302-9743 ; 10246
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783319590608 (electronic bk.)
- 331959060X (electronic bk.)
- 9783319590592 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: