Ambient intelligence : 13th European Conference, AmI 2017, Malaga, Spain, April 26-28, 2017, Proceedings
- Andreas Braun, Reiner Wichert, Antonio Maña (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (x, 279 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 10217. 0302-9743
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 3, Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI.
- European Conference on Ambient Intelligence (13th : 2017 : Malaga, Spain)
- Braun, Andreas, editor.
- Wichert, Reiner, editor.
- Maña, Antonio, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Reconciling Humans and Technology: The Role of Ambient Intelligence.- Engineering a Cyber-Physical Intersection Management.- Exploring Design Opportunities for Intelligent Worker Assistance: A new Approach Using Projection-Based AR and a Novel Hand-Tracking Algorithm.- AuthentiCap - A Touchless Vehicle Authentication and Personalization System.- Indoor Localization Based on Passive Electric Field Sensing.- Safety Services in Smart Environments using Depth Cameras.- Contextual Requirements Prioritization and its Application to Smart Homes.- Voices and Views of Informal Caregivers: Investigating Ambient Assisted Living Technologies.- Easy to Install Indoor Positioning System that Parasitizes Home Lighting.- Exploring the Use of Ambient WiFi Signals to Find Vacant Houses.- A Framework for Distributed Interaction in Intelligent Environments.- Which mobile health toolkit should a service provider choose? A comparative evaluation of Apple HealthKit, Google Fit, and Samsung Digital Health Platform.- Visual End-User Programming of Personalized AAL in the Internet of Things.- Opportunities for Biometric Technologies in Smart Environments.- New approach for optimizing the usage of situation recognition algorithms within IoT domains.- HUDConCap - Automotive Head-Up Display Controlled with Capacitive Proximity Sensing.- E-textile Couch: Towards Smart Garments integrated Furniture.- Context-Aware Monitoring Agents For Ambient Assisted Living Applications.- Mobility competencies of people with Down syndrome supported by technical assistance - Results of the Requirement Analysis in POSEIDON Project.- An Exploratory Study on Electric Field Sensing.- A Framework for Responsive Environments.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Ambient Intelligence, AmI 2017, held in Malaga, Spain, in April 2017. The 16 revised full papers presented together with 4 short papers and 1 keynote paper were carefully reviewed and selected from 48 submissions. The papers cover topics such as: Enabling technologies, methods and platforms; objectives and approaches of ambient intelligence and internet of things; from information design to interaction and experience design, and application areas of AmI and IoT.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Ambient intelligence > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Network hardware.
- Expert systems > knowledge-based systems.
- Computer security.
- Information retrieval.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Hardware > Network Hardware.
- Computers > Expert Systems.
- Computers > Security > General.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Ambient intelligence.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- AmI 2017
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 10217
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 3, Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783319569970 (electronic bk.)
- 331956997X (electronic bk.)
- 9783319569963 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: