Applications of evolutionary computation : 20th European Conference, EvoApplications 2017, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, April 19-21, 2017, Proceedings. Part II
- Giovanni Squillero, Kevin Sim et al. (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxiv, 243 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 10200. 0302-9743
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
- EvoApplications (Conference) (20th : 2017 : Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Squillero, Giovanni, editor.
- Sim, Kevin (Lecturer in computing science), editor.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The two volumes LNCS 10199 and 10200 constitute the refereed conference proceedings of the 20th European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary Computation, EvoApplications 2017, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in April 2017, colocated with the Evo* 2016 events EuroGP, EvoCOP, and EvoMUSART. The 46 revised full papers presented together with 26 poster papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 108 submissions. EvoApplications 2016 consisted of the following 13 tracks: EvoBAFIN (natural computing methods in business analytics and finance), EvoBIO (evolutionary computation, machine learning and data mining in computational biology), EvoCOMNET (nature-inspired techniques for telecommunication networks and other parallel and distributed systems), EvoCOMPLEX (evolutionary algorithms and complex systems), EvoENERGY (evolutionary computation in energy applications), EvoGAMES (bio-inspired algorithms in games), EvoIASP (evolutionary computation in image analysis, signal processing, and pattern recognition), EvoINDUSTRY (nature-inspired techniques in industrial settings), EvoKNOW (knowledge incorporation in evolutionary computation), EvoNUM (bio-inspired algorithms for continuous parameter optimization), EvoPAR (parallel implementation of evolutionary algorithms), EvoROBOT (evolutionary robotics), EvoSET (nature-inspired algorithms in software engineering and testing), and EvoSTOC (evolutionary algorithms in stochastic and dynamic environments). .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Evolutionary computation > Congresses.
- Réseaux neuronaux à structure évolutive > Congrès.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Expert systems > knowledge-based systems.
- Systems analysis & design.
- Computer architecture & logic design.
- Algorithms & data structures.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Expert Systems.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Systems Architecture > General.
- Computers > Logic Design.
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms.
- Evolutionary computation.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- EvoApplications 2017
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 10200
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
- Includes author index.
- 9783319557922 (electronic bk.)
- 3319557920 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319557915 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: