Applied computing and information technology
- Roger Lee, editor.
- text file; PDF
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiii, 197 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Studies in computational intelligence ; v. 695. 1860-949X
- International Conference on Applied Computing and Information Technology (4th : 2016 : Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Lee, Roger, editor.
- Business Sustainability Conceptualization.- A Replicated Study on Relationship between Code Quality and Method Comments.- A Predictive Model for Standardized Test Performance in Michigan Schools.- A Development Technique for Mobile Applications Program.- Identification Method Applications Development using Adapting Component Model.- Development of Guiding Walking Support Device for Visually Impaired People with the GPS.- User Evaluation Prediction Models Based on Conjoint Analysis and Neural Networks for Interactive Evolutionary Computation.- Emotional Video Scene Retrieval Using Multilayer Convolutional Network.- Proactive Approach for the Prevention of DDoS Attacks in Cloud Computing Environments.- Practical Uses of Memory Storage Extension.- How to Build a High Quality Mobile Applications Based on Improved Process.- A New Hybrid Discrete Firefly Algorithm for Solving the Traveling Salesman Problem.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This edited book presents scientific results of the 4th International Conference on Applied Computing and Information Technology (ACIT 2016) which was held on December 12-14, 2016 in Las Vegas, USA. The aim of this conference was to bring together researchers and scientists, businessmen and entrepreneurs, teachers, engineers, computer users, and students to discuss the numerous fields of computer science and to share their experiences and exchange new ideas and information in a meaningful way. The aim of this conference was also to bring out the research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and to discuss the practical challenges encountered along the way and the solutions adopted to solve them. The conference organizers selected the best papers from those papers accepted for presentation at the conference. The papers were chosen based on review scores submitted by members of the Program Committee, and underwent further rigorous rounds of review. This book captures 11 of the conference's most promising papers, and the readers impatiently await the important contributions that they know these authors are going to bring to the field of computer and information science.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Studies in computational intelligence, 1860-949X ; volume 695
- Includes author index.
- 9783319514727 (electronic bk.)
- 3319514725 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319514710 (print)