Pattern recognition : 10th Mexican Conference, MCPR 2018, Puebla, Mexico, June 27-30, 2018, Proceedings
- José Francisco Martínez-Trinidad, Jesús Ariel Carrasco-Ochoa, José Arturo Olvera-López, Sudeep Sarkar (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2018.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xi, 288 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 10880. 0302-9743
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 6, Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics.
- Mexican Conference on Pattern Recognition (10th : 2018 : Puebla, Mexico)
- Martínez Trinidad, José Francisco, editor.
- Carrasco Ochoa, Jesús Ariel, editor.
- Olvera-López, José Arturo, editor.
- Sarkar, Sudeep, editor.
- Pattern Recognition Principles.- Patterns of Go gaming by Ising model.- A Novel Criterion to Obtain the Best Feature Subset from Filter Ranking Methods.- Class-specific Reducts vs. Classic Reducts in a Rule-based Classifier: A Case Study.- On the Construction of a Specific Algebra for Composing Tonal Counterpoint.- The Impact of Basic Matrix Dimension on the Performance of Algorithms for Computing Typical Testors.- Fast Convex Hull by a Geometric Approach.- An Experimental Study on Ant Colony Optimization Hyper-heuristics for Solving the Knapsack Problem.- A Linear Time Algorithm for Computing #2SAT for Outerplanar 2-CNF Formulas.- Improving the List of Clustered Permutation on Metric Spaces for Similarity Searching on Secondary Memory.- Modelling 3-Coloring of Polygonal Trees via Incremental Satisfiability.- Deep Learning, Neural Networks and Associative Memories.- Performance Analysis of Deep Neural Networks for Classification of Gene-Expression Microarrays.- Extreme Points of Convex Polytopes Derived from Lattice Autoassociative Memories.- A Comparison of Deep Neural Network Algorithms for Recognition of EEG Motor Imagery Signals.- Learning Word and Sentence Embeddings using a Generative Convolutional Network.- Dense Captioning of Natural Scenes in Spanish.- Automated Detection of Hummingbirds in Images: a Deep Learning Approach.- Data Mining.- Patterns in Poor Learning Engagement in Students While They are Solving Mathematics Exercises in an Affective Tutoring System Related to Frustration.- Pattern Discovery in Mixed Data Bases.- Image Clustering based on Frequent Approximate Subgraph Mining.- Validation of Semantic Relation of Synonymy in Domain Ontologies using Lexico-Syntactic Patterns and Acronyms.- Computer Vision.- Scene Text Segmentation Based on Local Image Phase Information and MSER Method.- A Lightweight Library for Augmented Reality Applications.- Point Set Matching with Order Type.- Including Foreground and Background Information in Maya Hieroglyph Representation.- A Fast Algorithm for Robot Localization using Multiple Sensing Units.- Improving Breast Mass Classification through Kernel Methods and the Fusion of Clinical Data and Image Descriptors.- An Improved Stroke Width Transform to Detect Race Bib Numbers.- Scaled CCR Histogram for Scale-invariant Texture Classification.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 10th Mexican Conference on Pattern Recognition, MCPR 2018, held in Puebla, Mexico, in June 2018. The 28 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 44 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: pattern recognition principles; deep learning, neural networks and associative memories; data mining; and computer vision. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Pattern recognition systems > Congresses.
- Computer vision > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Image processing.
- Pattern recognition.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Computer Graphics.
- Computers > Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition.
- Computer vision.
- Pattern recognition systems.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- MCPR 2018
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 10880
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 6, Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783319921983 (electronic bk.)
- 3319921983 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319921976 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: