Intelligence science III : 4th IFIP TC 12 international conference, ICIS 2020, Durgapur, India, February 24-27, 2021 : revised selected papers
- Zhongzhi Shi, Mihir Chakraborty, Samarjit Kar (eds.).
- Cham : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiii, 317 pages) : illustrations
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology ; 623. 1868-4238
- International Conference on Intelligence Science (4th : 2021 : Durgapur, India)
- Shi, Zhongzhi, editor.
- Chakraborty, Mihir, editor.
- Kar, Samarjit, editor.
- Brain Cognition
- Mind Modeling in Intelligence Science
- Some Discussions on Subjectivity of Machine and its Function
- Hexagon of Intelligence
- Uncertain Theory
- Interactive Granular Computing Model for Intelligent Systems
- A framework for the approximation of relations
- Logical treatment of incomplete/uncertain information relying on different systems of rough sets
- Possibility theory and possibilistic logic: Tools for reasoning under and about incomplete information
- Machine Learning
- Similarity-based Rough Sets with Annotation Using Deep Learning
- P-T Probability Framework and Semantic Information G Theory Tested by Seven Difficult Tasks
- Trilevel Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis based on Three-Way Decision
- Recurrent Self-evolving Takagi-Sugeno-Kan Fuzzy Neural Network (RST-FNN) based Type-2 Diabetic Modeling
- Granulated Tables with Frequency by Discretization and Their Application
- Data Intelligence
- Person Authentication by Gait Data from Smartphone Sensors using Convolutional Autoencoder
- Research on Personal Credit Risk Assessment Model Based on Instance-based Transfer Learning
- Language Cognition
- From Texts to Classification Knowledge
- ANAS： Sentence similarity calculation based on automatic neural architecture search
- Fully interval integer transhipment problem- A solution approach
- Vision Cognition
- Novel image compression and deblockingapproach using BPN and Deep neural network architecture
- Characterization of Orderly Behavior of Human Crowd in Videos Using Deep Learning
- Perceptual Intelligence
- Stability Analysis of Imprecise Prey-Predator Model
- Comparative Performance Study on Human Activity Recognition with Deep Neural Networks
- Intelligent Robot
- Beam and Ball Plant System Controlling Using Intuitionistic Fuzzy Control
- Application of pinching method to quantify sensitivity of reactivity coefficients on power defect
- Computation with Democracy An Intelligent System
- Medical Artificial Intelligence
- Economy and Unemployment Due to COVID19 Secondary ResearchL
- Optimal Control of Dengue-Chikungunya Co-infection: A mathematical Study
- Comparative analysis of machine learning algorithms for categorizing eye diseases.
- This book constitutes the refereed post-conference proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Intelligence Science, ICIS 2020, held in Durgapur, India, in February 2021 (originally November 2020). The 23 full papers and 4 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 42 submissions. One extended abstract is also included. They deal with key issues in brain cognition; uncertain theory; machine learning; data intelligence; language cognition; vision cognition; perceptual intelligence; intelligent robot; and medical artificial intelligence.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ICIS 2020
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology, 1868-4238 ; 623
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783030748265 (electronic bk.)
- 303074826X (electronic bk.)