Applications of evolutionary computation : 24th International Conference, EvoApplications 2021, held as part of EvoStar 2021, virtual event, April 7-9, 2021, Proceedings
- Pedro A. Castillo, Juan Luis Jiménez Laredo (eds.).
- text file
- Cham : Springer, 2021.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (836 pages)
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 12694.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- On Restricting Real-Valued Genotypes in Evolutionary Algorithms.- Towards Explainable Exploratory Landscape Analysis: Extreme Feature Selection for Classifying BBOB Functions.- Co-Optimising Robot Morphology and Controller in a Simulated Open-ended Environment.- Multi-objective workforce allocation in construction projects.- Generating Duplex Routes for Robust Bus Transport Network by Improved Multi-objective Evolutionary Algorithm based on Decomposition.- Combining Multi-objective Evolutionary Algorithms with deep generative models towards focused molecular design.- A Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm Approach for Optimizing Part Quality Aware Assembly Job Shop Scheduling Problems.- Evolutionary Grain-Mixing to Improve Profitability in Farming Winter Wheat.- Automatic Modular Design of Behavior Trees for Robot Swarms with Communication Capabilites.- Salp Swarm Optimization Search Based Feature Selection for Enhanced Phishing Websites Detection.- Real Time Optimisation of Traffic Signals to Prioritise Public Transport.- Adaptive Covariance Pattern Search.- Evaluating the Success-History based Adaptive Differential Evolution in the Protein Structure Prediction problem.- Beyond Body Shape and Brain: Evolving the Sensory Apparatus of Voxel-based Soft Robots.- Desirable Objective Ranges in Preference-based Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization.- Improving Search Efficiency and Diversity of Solutions in Multiobjective Binary Optimization by Using Metaheuristics plus Integer Linear Programming.- Automated, Explainable Rule Extraction from MAP-Elites archives.- EDM-DRL: Toward Stable Reinforcement Learning through Ensembled Directed Mutation.- Continuous Ant-Based Neural Topology.- Playing with Dynamic Systems - Battling Swarms in Virtual Reality.- EvoCraft: A New Challenge for Open-Endedness.- A Profile-Based 'GrEvolutionary' Hearthstone Agent.- Modelling Asthma Patients' Responsiveness to Treatment Using Feature Selection and Evolutionary Computation.- Bayesian Networks for Mood Prediction Using Unobtrusive Ecological Momentary Assessments.- A Multi-Objective Multi-Type Facility Location Problem for the Delivery of Personalised Medicine.- RDE-OP: A Region-Based Differential Evolution Algorithm Incorporation Opposition-Based Learning for Optimising the Learning Process of Multi-Layer Neural Networks.- Estimation of Grain-level Residual Stresses in a Quenched Cylindrical Sample of Aluminum Alloy AA5083 using Genetic Programming.- EDA-based optimization of blow-off valve positions for centrifugal compressor systems.- 3D-2D Registration using X-ray Simulation and CMA-ES.- Lateralized Approach for Robustness AgainstAttacks in Emotion Categorization from Images.- Improved Crowding Distance in Multi-objective Optimization for Feature Selection in Classification.- Deep Optimisation: Multi-Scale Evolution by Inducing and Searching in Deep Representations.- Evolutionary Planning in Latent Space.- Utilizing the Untapped Potential of Indirect Encoding for Neural Networks with Meta Learning.- Effective Universal Unrestricted Adversarial Attacks using a MOE Approach.- Improving Distributed Neuroevolution Using Island Extinction and Repopulation.- An Experimental Study of Weight Initialization and Lamarckian Inheritance on Neuroevolution.- Towards Feature-Based Performance Regression Using Trajectory Data.- Demonstrating the Evolution of GANs through t-SNE.- Optimising diversity in classifier ensembles of classification trees.- WILDA: Wide Learning of Diverse Architectures for Classification of Large Datasets.- Evolving Character-Level DenseNet Architectures using Genetic Programming.- Transfer Learning for Automated Test Case Prioritization using XCSF.- On the Effects of Absumption for XCS with Continuous-Valued Inputs.- A NEAT Visualisation of Neuroevolution Trajectories.- Evaluating Models with Dynamic Sampling Holdout.- Event-driven multi-algorithm optimization: mixing Swarm and Evolutionary strategies.- TensorGP - Genetic Programming Engine in TensorFlow.- A novel evolutionary approach for IoT-based water contaminant detection.- Evolutionary Algorithms for Roughness Coefficient Estimation in River Flow Analyses.- EA-based ASV Trajectory Planner for Pollution Detection in Lentic Waters.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Applications of Evolutionary Computation, EvoApplications 2021, held as part of Evo*2021, as Virtual Event, in April 2021, co-located with the Evo*2021 events EuroGP, EvoCOP, and EvoMUSART. The 51 revised full papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 78 submissions. The papers cover a wide spectrum of topics, ranging from applications of evolutionary computation; applications of deep bioinspired algorithms; soft computing applied to games; machine learning and AI in digital healthcare and personalized medicine; evolutionary computation in image analysis, signal processing and pattern recognition; evolutionary machine learning; parallel and distributed systems; and applications of nature inspired computing for sustainability and development. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- EvoApplications 2021
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science ; 12694
- LNCS sublibrary, SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783030726997 (electronic bk.)
- 3030726991 (electronic bk.)
- 9783030727000 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: