Evolution in computational intelligence. Volume 1 : Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA 2020)
- Vikrant Bhateja [and three others], editors.
- text file
- Singapore : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Advances in intelligent systems and computing ; 1176.
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Faster Result Retrieval from Health Care Product Sales Data Warehouse using Materialized Queries.- Feature Selection using Ant Colony Optimization and Weighted Visibility Graph.- From Generic to Custom: A Survey on Role of Machine Learning in Pharmacogenomics, Its Applications and Challenges.- Personalized Structure Balance Theory Based Movie Recommendation System.- Machine Learning Techniques for the Investigation of Phishing Websites.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book presents the proceedings of 8th International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA 2020), which aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners to share new ideas and experiences in the domain of intelligent computing theories with prospective applications to various engineering disciplines. The book is divided into two volumes: Evolution in Computational Intelligence (Volume 1) and Intelligent Data Engineering and Analytics (Volume 2). Covering a broad range of topics in computational intelligence, the book features papers on theoretical as well as practical aspects of areas such as ANN and genetic algorithms, computer interaction, intelligent control optimization, evolutionary computing, intelligent e-learning systems, machine learning, mobile computing, and multi-agent systems. As such, it is a valuable reference resource for postgraduate students in various engineering disciplines.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Computational intelligence > Congresses.
- Evolutionary computation > Congresses.
- Intelligence informatique > Congrès.
- Réseaux neuronaux à structure évolutive > Congrès.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Communications engineering > telecommunications.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Technology & Engineering > Telecommunications.
- Technology & Engineering > Engineering (General)
- Computational intelligence.
- Evolutionary computation.
- Publication date
- Advances in intelligent systems and computing ; volume 1176
- Restricted: Printing from this resource is governed by The Legal Deposit Libraries (Non-Print Works) Regulations (UK) and UK copyright law currently in force.
- 9789811557880 (electronic book)
- 9811557888 (electronic book)
- 9789811557897 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: