Intelligent systems design and applications : 19th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA 2019) held December 3-5, 2019
- Ajith Abraham, Patrick Siarry, Kun Ma, Arturas Kaklauskas, editors.
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Advances in intelligent systems and computing ; 1181.
- References-A Proposal Based on Instance Typicality for Dealing with Nominal Attribute Values in Instance-Based Learning Environments-1 Introduction-2 Brief Review of the Nearest Neighbor Algorithm-3 Considerations About Instances with Nominal Attributes-4 Dealing with Ties Based on the Typicality of Instances-5 Methodology, Experiments, Results and Analysis-6 Final Remarks-References-Dataset for Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks-1 Introduction-2 Network-Based IDSs: Problem Statement-3 Optimization Model IDS for MANET
- Data Jackets as Communicable Metadata for Potential Innovators - Toward Opening to Social Contexts.- A Proposal Based on Instance Typicality for Dealing with Nominal Attribute Values in Instance-Based Learning Environments.- Dataset for Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.- Visual Password Scheme Using Bag Context Shape Grammars.- Peak detection enhancement in autonomous wearable Fall Detection.- Automated detection of tuberculosis from sputum smear microscopic images using transfer learning techniques.- Comparative Performance Analysis of Neural Network Base Training Algorithm and Neuro-Fuzzy System with SOM for the Purpose of Prediction of the Features of Superconductors.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book highlights recent research on intelligent systems and nature-inspired computing. It presents 62 selected papers from the 19th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA 2019), which was held online. The ISDA is a premier conference in the field of computational intelligence, and the latest installment brought together researchers, engineers and practitioners whose work involves intelligent systems and their applications in industry. Including contributions by authors from 33 countries, the book offers a valuable reference guide for all researchers, students and practitioners in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Expert systems (Computer science) > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Congresses.
- Systèmes experts (Informatique) > Congrès.
- Intelligence artificielle > Congrès.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Technology & Engineering > Engineering (General)
- Artificial intelligence
- Expert systems (Computer science)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ISDA 2019
- Advances in intelligent systems and computing, 2194-5357 ; volume 1181
- Includes author index.
- 9783030493424 (electronic bk.)
- 3030493423 (electronic bk.)
- 9783030493431 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: