Evolutionary computing and mobile sustainable networks : proceedings of ICECMSN 2020
- V. Suma, Noureddine Bouhmala, Haoxiang Wang, editors.
- Singapore : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Lecture notes on data engineering and communications technologies ; v. 53.
- International Conference on Evolutionary Computing and Mobile Sustainable Networks (2020 : Bangalore, India)
- Suma, V., editor.
- Bouhmala, Noureddine, editor.
- Wang, Haoxiang (Harry Haoxiang), editor.
- Optimal Resource Sharing amongst Device-to-Device Communication using Particle Swarm Algorithm.- Real Time Human Locator and Advance Home Security Appliances.- A Novel Implementation of Haptic Robotic Arm.- Design of Book Recommendation System Using Sentiment Analysis.- Review of Python for Solar Photovoltaic Systems.- Key Stroke Dynamics for User Verification.- The Role of Predictive Data Analytics in Retailing.- Improved Scheduling Algorithm for Load Balancing in Cloud Computing.- Generating Automobile Images Dynamically from Text Description.- Generating Automobile Images Dynamically from Text Description.- Identification of Online Auction Bidding Robots using Machine Learning.- Analysis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder using Various Classifiers.- Generating Feasible Path Between Path Testing and Data Flow Testing.- Parking Management System Using Internet of Things.- Binomial Logistic Regression Resource Optimized Routing In MANET.- Homo Sapiens Sapiens Diabetes Mellitus Detection and Classification.- Improved Logistic Map based Algorithm for Biometric Image Encryption.- Accuracy Analysis of Similarity Measures in Surprise Framework.- Tunable Access Control for Data Sharing in Cloud.- Conceptual Online Education using E-Learning Platform of Cloud Computing.- Efficient Deployment of Web Application in Serverless Environment.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
This book features selected research papers presented at the International Conference on Evolutionary Computing and Mobile Sustainable Networks (ICECMSN 2020), held at the Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology on 20-21 February 2020. Discussing advances in evolutionary computing technologies, including swarm intelligence algorithms and other evolutionary algorithm paradigms which are emerging as widely accepted descriptors for mobile sustainable networks virtualization, optimization and automation, this book is a valuable resource for researchers in the field of evolutionary computing and mobile sustainable networks.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ICECMSN 2020
- Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies ; volume 53
- Includes author index.
- 9789811552588 (electronic bk.)
- 9811552584 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: