Double hierarchy linguistic term set and its extensions : theory and applications
- Xunjie Gou, Zeshui Xu.
- Cham : Springer, ©2021.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xi, 195 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Studies in fuzziness and soft computing ; v. 396.
- Chapter 1. Double hierarchy linguistic term set and its extensions.-
- Chapter 2. Measure methods for DHHFLTSs.-
- Chapter 3. Consistency theory framework of DHHFLPRs.-
- Chapter 4. Group consensus decision-making methods with DHHFLPRs, LPOs and self-confident DHLPRs.-
- Chapter 5. Large-scale group consensus decision-making methods with DHHFLPRs.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book presents the concept of the double hierarchy linguistic term set and its extensions, which can deal with dynamic and complex decision-making problems. With the rapid development of science and technology and the acceleration of information updating, the complexity of decision-making problems has become increasingly obvious. This book provides a comprehensive and systematic introduction to the latest research in the field, including measurement methods, consistency methods, group consensus and large-scale group consensus decision-making methods, as well as their practical applications. Intended for engineers, technicians, and researchers in the fields of computer linguistics, operations research, information science, management science and engineering, it also serves as a textbook for postgraduate and senior undergraduate university students.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Studies in fuzziness and soft computing ; v. 396
- 9783030513207 (electronic bk.)
- 3030513203 (electronic bk.)