Internet of Things integrated augmented reality
- Gitanjali Rahul Shinde, Prashant Shantaram Dhotre, Parikshit Narendra Mahalle, Nilanjan Dey.
- text file
- Singapore : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiii, 78 pages) : color illustrations
- SpringerBriefs in applied sciences and technology. Computational intelligence.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction.- IoT Overview.- Emerging Trends in IoT.- IoT Use Cases.- Energy and Utilities.- Context Management in IoT.- Context and Context Management.- Context-aware Architecture.- Augmented Reality and IoT.- Augmented Reality and IoT design Issues.- Augmented Reality and IoT enabled Architecture.- Conclusions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book discusses the use of converged technology, a rapidly growing area that enhancements smart devices, communication, Internet of things (IoT), and augmented reality (AR). The book also explores the need for convergence of IoT and AR for various purposes, like personalized services, context awareness, and bridging the gap between the physical and digital world. Furthermore, it examines the implementation of IoT and AR in use cases to define pathways that allow application developers to design modern solutions to satisfy requirements like scalability, abstraction and security. Featuring an introduction, and covering sensing techniques, and effective architecture in AR-based IoT real-time use cases, the book also addresses the issues and challenges in designing standard architecture and middleware to support diverse applications. Given its scope, it is a valuable resource for teachers and students in engineering, as well as researchers, developers, and users working in multi-disciplinary areas.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- SpringerBriefs in applied sciences and technology, Computational intelligence
- 9789811563744 (electronic bk.)
- 9811563748 (electronic bk.)