Leveraging applications of formal methods, verification and validation : Applications : 9th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, ISoLA 2020, Rhodes, Greece, October 20-30, 2020, Proceedings. Part III
- Tiziana Margaria, Bernhard Steffen (eds.).
- text file
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xv, 490 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues ; 12478.
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 12478.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
- Reliable Smart Contracts - Track Introduction.- Functional Verification of Smart Contracts via Strong Data Integrity.- Bitcoin covenants unchained.- Specifying Framing Conditions for Smart Contracts.- Making Tezos smart contracts more reliable with Coq.- UTxO- vs account-based smart contract blockchain programming paradigms.- Native Custom Tokens in the Extended UTXO Model.- UTXOma: UTXO with Multi-Asset Support.- Towards Configurable and Efficient Runtime Verification of Blockchain based Smart Contracts at the Virtual Machine Level.- Compiling Quantitative Type Theory to Michelson for Compile-Time Verification & Run-time Efficiency in Juvix.- Efficient static analysis of Marlowe contracts.- Accurate Smart Contract Verification through Direct Modelling.- Smart Derivatives: On-chain Forwards for Digital Assets.- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Pitfalls and Best Practices in Automated Sound Static Analysis of Ethereum Smart Contracts.- Automated Verification of Embedded Control Software - Track Introduction.- Model-Based Design, Verification and Deployment of Railway Interlocking System.- Guess What I'm Doing! Rendering Formal Verification Methods Ripe for the Era of Interacting Intelligent Systems.- On the Industrial Application of Critical Software Verification with VerCors.- A Concept of Scenario Space Exploration with Criticality Coverage Guarantees.- Towards Automated Service-oriented Verification of Embedded Control Software modeled in Simulink.- Verifying Safety Properties of Robotic Plans Operating in Real-World Environments via Logic-based Environment Modeling.- Formally Proving Compositionality in Industrial Systems with Informal Specifications.- Specification, Synthesis and Validation of Strategies for Collaborative Embedded Systems.- Formal methods for Distributed Computing in future Railway systems.- Ensuring Safety with System Level Formal Modelling.- A modular design framework to assess intelligent trains.- Formal Modelling and Verification of a Distributed Railway Interlocking System Using UPPAAL.- New Distribution Paradigms for Railway Interlocking.- Model Checking a Distributed Interlocking System Using k-induction with RT-Tester.- Designing a Demonstrator of Formal Methods for Railways Infrastructure Managers.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The three-volume set LNCS 12476 - 12478 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, ISoLA 2020, which was planned to take place during October 20-30, 2020, on Rhodes, Greece. The event itself was postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the proceedings. Each volume focusses on an individual topic with topical section headings within the volume: Part I, Verification Principles: Modularity and (De-)Composition in Verification; X-by-Construction: Correctness meets Probability; 30 Years of Statistical Model Checking; Verification and Validation of Concurrent and Distributed Systems. Part II, Engineering Principles: Automating Software Re-Engineering; Rigorous Engineering of Collective Adaptive Systems. Part III, Applications: Reliable Smart Contracts: State-of-the-art, Applications, Challenges and Future Directions; Automated Verification of Embedded Control Software; Formal methods for DIStributed COmputing in future RAILway systems. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Formal methods (Computer science) > Congresses.
- Computer software > Verification > Congresses.
- Software engineering > Congresses.
- Software engineering.
- Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers, Special purpose.
- Computer architecture.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Méthodes formelles (Informatique) > Congrès.
- Logiciels > Vérification > Congrès.
- Génie logiciel > Congrès.
- Génie logiciel.
- Logique symbolique et mathématique.
- Intelligence artificielle.
- Ordinateurs spécialisés.
- Ordinateurs > Architecture.
- artificial intelligence.
- Formal methods (Computer science)
- Computer software > Verification.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ISoLA 2020
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 12478
- LNCS sublibrary, SL 1, Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783030614676 (electronic bk.)
- 3030614670 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: