Advances in production management systems : towards smart and digital manufacturing : IFIP WG 5. 7 International Conference, APMS 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, August 30-September 3, 2020, Proceedings. Part II
- Bojan Lalic, Vidosav Majstorovic, Ugljesa Marjanovic, Gregor van Cieminski, David Romero (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology ; 592.
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- The Operator 4
- .0: New Physical and Cognitive Evolutionary Paths.- Facilitating Operator Participation in Continuous Improvement: An Investigation of Organizational Factors.- Improving the Safety of Using Didactic Setups by Augmented Reality.- Production Management as-a-Service: A Softbot Approach.- Knowledge Strategies for Organisation 4.0.- Challenges for the Operator 3.0 Addressed Through the Enabling Technologies of the Operator 4.0.- Agent- and Skill-based Process Interoperability for Socio-Technical Production Systems-of-Systems.- Digital Transformation Approaches in Production Management.- Challenges in Data Life Cycle Management for Sustainable Cyber-Physical Production Systems.- Explainable AI in Manufacturing: A Predictive Maintenance Case Study.- Retrofit Concept for Textile Production.- Organizational enablers for digitalization in manufacturing industry.- Concept of PLM application integration with VR and AR techniques.- The big potential of Big Data in manufacturing: evidence from emerging economies.- A conceptual model for deploying digitalization in SMEs through capability building.- The Potential of Game Development Platforms for Digital Twins and Virtual Labs: Case Study of an Energy.- The Application of ICT Software Solutions in Manufacturing Sector in Serbia.- Achieving Business Model Innovation with the Personalized Product Business Model Radar Template.- Integrating electronic components into 3D printed parts to develop a digital manufacturing approach.- Digital transformation and its potential effects on future management: Insights from an ETO context.- Applying contextualization for data-driven transformation in manufacturing.- Digital Transformation for more Sustainable Supply Chains.- Smart contract-based blockchain solution to reduce supply chain risks.- Towards sustainability: The manufacturers' perspective.- Data-Driven Applications in Smart Manufacturing and Logistics Systems.- Smart Factory Competitiveness based on real time Monitoring and Quality predictive model applied to multi-stages Production lines.- A New Application of Coordination Contracts for Supplier Selection in a Cloud Environment.- Workforce Assignment with a Different Skill Level for Automotive Parts Assembly Lines.- A framework of data-driven dynamic optimisation for smart production logistics.- Decentralized Industrial IoT Data Management Based on Blockchain and IPFS.- Integrated Platform and Digital Twin Application for Global Automotive Part Suppliers.- Analyzing the Characteristics of Digital Twin and Discrete Event Simulation in Cyber Physical Systems.- Streaming Analytics in Edge-Cloud Environment for Logistics Processes.- An Improvement in Master Surgical Scheduling using Artificial Neural Network and Fuzzy Programming.- SKOS Tool: A Tool for Creating Knowledge Graphs to Support Semantic Text Classification.- Data-Driven Services: Characteristics, Trends and Applications.- The successful commercialization of a digital twin in an industrial product service system.- Using Service Dominant logic to assess the value co-creation of Smart Services.- Engineering of data-driven Service Systems for Smart Living: Application and Challenges.- The role of service business models in the manufacturing of transition economies.- System architecture analysis with network index in MBSE approach -Application to smart interactive service with digital health modeling.- The Data-Driven Product-Service Systems Design and Delivery (4DPSS) methodology.- Data-driven maintenance delivery framework: test in an Italian company.- Towards a Comparative Data Value Assessment Framework for Smart Product Service Systems.- Impact of platform openness on ecosystems and value streams in Platform-based PSS exemplified using RAMI 4.0.- Industry 4.0 data-related technologies and servitization: a systematic literature review.- A framework to support value co-creation in PSS development.- The Future of Lean Thinking and Practice.- Utilizing Lean Thinking as a Means to Digital Transformation in Service Organizations.- On the Need of Functional Priority and Failure Risk Assessment to Optimize Human Resource Allocation in Public Service Organizations.- Assessing the Value of Process Improvement Suggestions.- On the Necessity for Identifying Waste in Knowledge Work Dominated Projects: A Case Study from Oil and Gas-Related Product Development Projects.- Lean Thinking: from the shop floor to an organizational culture.- Digital Lean Manufacturing and its Emerging Practices.- A Learning Roadmap for Digital Lean Manufacturing.- Investigating the Challenges and Opportunities for Production Planning and Control in Digital Lean Manufacturing.- New Forms of Gemba Walks and their Digital Tools in the Digital Lean Manufacturing World.- New Reconfigurable, Flexible or Agile Production Systems in the Era of Industry 4.0.- A computational method for identifying the optimum buffer size in the era of Zero Defect Manufacturing.- A Bi-objective Scheduling Model for Additive Manufacturing with Multiple Materials and Sequence-dependent Setup Time.- Dynamic Distributed Job-Shop Scheduling Problem Consisting of Reconfigurable Machine Tools.- Towards a Non-Disruptive System for Dynamic Orchestration of the Shop Floor.- Assembly process design: performance evaluation under ergonomics consideration using several robot collaboration modes.- A Method of Distributed Production Management for Highly-Distributed Flexible Job Shops.- A Digital Twin modular framework for Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems.- Reconfigurable Digitalized and Servitized Production Systems: Requirements and Challenges.- The impact of dynamic tasks assignment in paced mixed-model assembly line with moving workers.- Balancing and configuration planning of RMS to minimize energy cost.- Operations Management in Engineer-to-Order Manufacturing.- Factors affecting shipyard operations and logistics: A framework and comparison of shipbuilding approaches.- Using the Smartphone as an Augmented Reality Device in ETO Industry.- Exploring the Path Towards Construction 4
- .0: Collaborative Networks & Enterprise Architecture Views.- The Potential for Purchasing function to Enhance Circular Economy Business Models for ETO production.- Planning procurement activities in ETO projects.- Maturity model for successful cost transformation in ETO companies.- Backlog Oriented Bottleneck Management - Practical Guide for Production Managers.- Cross-functional coordination before and after the CODP: an empirical study in the machinery industry.- Production Management in Food Supply Chains.- Food Bank: A Proposal for Short Agri-Food Chains.- The New Frontiers in World Soybean Production: An Analysis of Savanna in Piaui, Brazil.- Prediction of cold chain transport conditions using data mining.- Environmental impact classification of perishable on-road transport using data mining.- Economic and Environmental Perfomance in Coffee Supply Chains: A Brazilian Case Study.- Managing Perishable Multi-Product Inventory with Supplier Fill-Rate, Price Reduction and Substitution.- Digital Technology Enablers for Resilient and Customer Driven Food Value Chains.- Gastronomic Service System Design.- Human-Robot Hybrid Service System Introduction for Enhancing Labor and Robot Productivity.- Forecasting Customers Visiting using Machine Learning and Characteristics Analysis with Low Forecasting Accuracy Days.- A study on menu planning method for managed meal -Consideration of the cost of ordering ingredients.- Service system design considering employee satisfaction.- Product and Asset Life Cycle Management in the Circular Economy.- Exploring synergies between Circular Economy and Asset Management.- Information flows supporting Circular Economy adoption in the manufacturing sector.- A conceptual model of the IT ecosystem for Asset Management in the global manufacturing context.- Production Ramp-up Strategies for Product.- Part Selection for Freeform Injection Molding: framework for development of a unique methodology.- A Model for Cost-Benefit Analysis of Production Ramp-up Strategies.- Key factors on utilizing the production system design phase for increasing operational performance.- Business Model Development for a Dynamic Production Network Platform.- Changeable Closed-Loop Manufacturing Systems: A Case Study of Challenges in Product Take-Back.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The two-volume set IFIP AICT 591 and 592 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International IFIP WG 5.7 Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems, APMS 2020, held in Novi Sad, Serbia, in August/September 2020. The 164 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 199 submissions. They discuss globally pressing issues in smart manufacturing, operations management, supply chain management, and Industry 4.0. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Part I: advanced modelling, simulation and data analytics in production and supply networks; advanced, digital and smart manufacturing; digital and virtual quality management systems; cloud-manufacturing; cyber-physical production systems and digital twins; IIOT interoperability; supply chain planning and optimization; digital and smart supply chain management; intelligent logistics networks management; artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in logistics and DSN; novel production planning and control approaches; machine learning and artificial intelligence; connected, smart factories of the future; manufacturing systems engineering: agile, flexible, reconfigurable; digital assistance systems: augmented reality and virtual reality; circular products design and engineering; circular, green, sustainable manufacturing; environmental and social lifecycle assessments; socio-cultural aspects in production systems; data-driven manufacturing and services operations management; product-service systems in DSN; and collaborative design and engineering Part II: the Operator 4.0: new physical and cognitive evolutionary paths; digital transformation approaches in production management; digital transformation for more sustainable supply chains; data-driven applications in smart manufacturing and logistics systems; data-driven services: characteristics, trends and applications; the future of lean thinking and practice; digital lean manufacturing and its emerging practices; new reconfigurable, flexible or agile production systems in the era of industry 4.0; operations management in engineer-to-order manufacturing; production management in food supply chains; gastronomic service system design; product and asset life cycle management in the circular economy; and production ramp-up strategies for product.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Production management > Data processing > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Industrial applications > Congresses.
- Business logistics > Data processing > Congresses.
- Production > Gestion > Informatique > Congrès.
- Intelligence artificielle > Applications industrielles > Congrès.
- Logistique (Organisation) > Informatique > Congrès.
- Information retrieval.
- Computer networking & communications.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Coding theory & cryptology.
- Business applications.
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Networking > General.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Information Theory.
- Computers > Electronic Commerce.
- Computers > CAD-CAM.
- Artificial intelligence > Industrial applications
- Business logistics > Data processing
- Production management > Data processing
- Publication date
- Title variation
- APMS 2020
- IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology ; 592
- 9783030579975 (electronic bk.)
- 3030579972 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: