Advances in production management systems : the path to digital transformation and innovation of production management systems : IFIP WG 5. 7 International Conference, APMS 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, August 30-September 3, 2020, Proceedings. Part I
- Bojan Lalic, Vidosav Majstorovic, Ugljesa Marjanovic, Gregor van Cieminski, David Romero (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology ; 591.
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Advanced Modelling, Simulation and Data Analytics in Production and Supply Networks.- A Robust Multi-Commodity Rebalancing Process in Humanitarian Logistics.- Towards a unified reliability-centered information logistics model for production assets.- Characterization of energy consumers in production systems with renewable on-site power generation.- A simulation model supporting the production optimization for high-precision machines assembly.- Agent-Based Modeling and Analysis of Dynamic Slab Yard Management in a Steel Factory.- A Simulation Analysis of Part Feeding to Assembly Stations with Vertical Robotic Storage and Retrieval.- Process Mining in Manufacturing: Goals, Techniques and Applications.- Bayesian Modelling for Product Testing and Release.- Advanced, Digital and Smart Manufacturing.- The Use of Organizational Innovation Concepts in Manufacturing Companies.- Systems Engineering Approach to Identify Requirements for Digital Twins Development.- Manufacturing Operations Management for Smart Manufacturing - A Case Study.- Industry 4.0 on demand: a value driven methodology to implement Industry 4.0.- Gamification of Operational Tasks in Manufacturing - A Literature Review.- Technology Adoption in the Industry 4.0 Era: Empirical Evidence from Manufacturing Companies.- Towards the definition of an Impact Level factor of SME features over Digital Transformation.- Industry 4
- .0: maturity of automotive companies in Brazil for the digitization of processes.- General readiness assessment of Industry 4
- .0: Evidence from Serbian manufacturing industry.- Digital and Virtual Quality Management Systems.- Assembly issue resolution system using machine learning in aero engine manufacturing.- Introduction to Material Feeding 4
- .0: strategic, tactical, and operational impact.- Cloud-Manufacturing.- Cycle Time Estimation Model for Hybrid Assembly Stations based on Digital Twin Concept.- Cyber-Physical Production Systems and Digital Twins.- Digital Shadows as an enabler for the internet of production.- The transformation towards smart(er) factories: integration requirements of the digital twin.- IIOT Interoperability.- Towards inter-operable enterprise systems - graph-based validation of a context-driven approach for message profiling.- Supply Chain Planning and Optimization.- Software-based Assistance System for Decision Support on Supply Chain Level.- Integration of triple sustainable management by considering multi-period supply chain for next-generation fuel.- Potential benefits of Reverse Blending in the fertilizer industry.- Effectiveness of Vendor Managed Inventory [VMI] in Explosive Inventory Management.- Value chain integration - a framework for assessment.- A dynamic hybrid Berth Allocation Problem with routing constraints in bulk ports.- Blockchain-based secured collaborative model for supply chain resource sharing and visibility.- Gripper types and components in robotic bin picking.- A stochastic model for a two-level disassembly lot-sizing problem under random lead time.- Digital and Smart Supply Chain Management.- ERP in Industry 4.0 Context.- Identifying the opportunities for enhancing the digital readiness level of the supply chain.- Intelligent Logistics Networks Management.- The Role of Last-Mile Delivery in the Future of E-commerce.- Production-storage and transport integratedplanning for a multi-site mining industry.- Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technologies in Logistics and DSN.- Evaluating a Blockchain-based supply chain purchasing process through simulation.- Questionnaire model for paraconsistent quality assessment of software developed in Sales Force.- Novel Production Planning & Control Approaches.- Supporting the Decision of the Order Processing Strategy by using Logistic Models: A Case Study.- Order acceptance and scheduling with a throughput diagram.- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.- Machine Learning-Supported Planning of Lead Times in Job Shop Manufacturing.- Connected, Smart Factories of the Future.- Identifying Key Business Processes that Can Benefit from Industry 4.0 in the Gas Sector, The Public Gas Distribution Networks Case in Greece.- The impact of Industry 4.0 connectivity on the collaboration along Brazilian automotive supply chain.- Manufacturing Systems Engineering: Agile, Flexible, Reconfigurable.- Towards a reference model for configuration of reconfigurable manufacturing system (RMS).- Automatic Design of Dispatching Rules with Genetic Programming for Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling.- A Literature review on the Level of Automation and new approach proposal.- De-risking investments in industrial systems using Real Options Analysis: Case of chemical industry.- Data-driven Replenishment Method Choice in a Picking System.- Business Process Management for Manufacturing Execution System deployment: some lessons from a bearings manufacturer experience.- An Application of a DSML in Industry 4.0 Production Processes.- Towards an Industry-Applicable Design Methodology for Developing Reconfigurable Manufacturing.- Reconfigurable Manufacturing: Lesson Learnt from the COVID-19 Outbreak.- Digital Assistance Systems: Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.- Virtual and Augmented reality as a digital support to HR systems in production management.- Application of Virtual Reality Technologies for Achieving Energy Efficient Manufacturing: Literature Analysis and Findings.- Smart Products in Smart Manufacturing Systems: An Opportunity to Utilize AR?.- Evaluation of Augmented Reality in Industry.- Circular Products Design and Engineering.- Finding and Capturing Value in e-Waste for Refrigerators Manufacturers and Recyclers.- Circular, Green, Sustainable Manufacturing.- Sustainable Business Model Innovation in Furniture Supply Chain: A Case Study.- A basic study on scheduling method for electric power saving of production machine.- Sustainability in fabric chains and garments for a circular economy.- Planning environments of hospital laboratories: An exploratory study.- Knowledge and practices towards sustainability and circular economy transitions: A Norwegian manufacturing perspective.- A methodology to integrate sustainability evaluations into vendor rating.- Environmental and Social Lifecycle Assessments.- Travel-Times Analysis and Passenger Transport Disutilities in Congested American Cities: Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, Austin, and Chicago.- Socio-Cultural Aspects in Production Systems.- The interdependencies of Quality Management, Knowledge Management and Innovation Performance. A literature review.- Insights from a top-down lean subprogram deployment in a corporate group: The use of deployment tactics.- Tools for Evaluating Human Factor Aspects in Production and Logistics System.- Economy and its symbiosis with Circularity.- Data-driven Manufacturing and Services Operations Management.- First Steps to the Digital Shadow of Maintenance Services' Value Contribution.- Reshoring of service operations: evidence from a Delphi study.- Digital and physical testbed for production logistics operations.- Principles and Research Agenda for Sustainable, Data-Driven Food Production Planning and Control.- Product-Service Systems in DSN.- Agile guideline for development of smart services in manufacturing enterprises with support of artificial intelligence.- Collaborative Design and Engineering.- Framework for identifying gripper requirements for collaborative applications in manufacturing.- A novel value driven co-creation framework.- Autonomous mobile robots in hospital logistics.- Interorganizational learning in manufacturing industry.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
The two-volume set IFIP AICT 591 and 592 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International IFIP WG 5.7 Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems, APMS 2020, held in Novi Sad, Serbia, in August/September 2020.The 164 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 199 submissions. They discuss globally pressing issues in smart manufacturing, operations management, supply chain management, and Industry 4.0. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Part I: advanced modelling, simulation and data analytics in production and supply networks; advanced, digital and smart manufacturing; digital and virtual quality management systems; cloud-manufacturing; cyber-physical production systems and digital twins; IIOT interoperability; supply chain planning and optimization; digital and smart supply chain management; intelligent logistics networks management; artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in logistics and DSN; novel production planning and control approaches; machine learning and artificial intelligence; connected, smart factories of the future; manufacturing systems engineering: agile, flexible, reconfigurable; digital assistance systems: augmented reality and virtual reality; circular products design and engineering; circular, green, sustainable manufacturing; environmental and social lifecycle assessments; socio-cultural aspects in production systems; data-driven manufacturing and services operations management; product-service systems in DSN; and collaborative design and engineering Part II: the Operator 4.0: new physical and cognitive evolutionary paths; digital transformation approaches in production management; digital transformation for more sustainable supply chains; data-driven applications in smart manufacturing and logistics systems; data-driven services: characteristics, trends and applications; the future of lean thinking and practice; digital lean manufacturing and its emerging practices; new reconfigurable, flexible or agile production systems in the era of industry 4.0; operations management in engineer-to-order manufacturing; production management in food supply chains; gastronomic service system design; product and asset life cycle management in the circular economy; and production ramp-up strategies for product.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Production management > Data processing > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Industrial applications > Congresses.
- Business logistics > Data processing > Congresses.
- Production > Gestion > Informatique > Congrès.
- Intelligence artificielle > Applications industrielles > Congrès.
- Logistique (Organisation) > Informatique > Congrès.
- Information retrieval.
- Computer networking & communications.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Coding theory & cryptology.
- Business applications.
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Networking > General.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Information Theory.
- Computers > Electronic Commerce.
- Computers > CAD-CAM.
- Artificial intelligence > Industrial applications
- Business logistics > Data processing
- Production management > Data processing
- Publication date
- Title variation
- APMS 2020
- IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology ; 591
- 9783030579937 (electronic bk.)
- 303057993X (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: