Advances in databases and information systems : 24th European Conference, ADBIS 2020, Lyon, France, August 25-27, 2020, Proceedings
- Jérôme Darmont, Boris Novikov, Robert Wrembel (eds.).
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 12245.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 3, Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI.
- Keynote Extended Abstracts.- Blockchains and Databases: Opportunities and Challenges for the Permissioned and the Permissionless.- Processing Temporal and Time Series Data: Present State and Future Challenges.- Integrating (Very) Heterogeneous Data Sources: a Structured and an Unstructured Perspective.- Data Access and Database Performance.- Upper Bound on the Size of FP-tree.- An Efficient Index for Reachability Queries in Public Transport Networks.- Context-Free Path Querying by Kronecker Product.- Pattern Sampling in Distributed Databases.-Can We Probabilistically Generate Uniformly Distributed Relation Instances Efficiently?.- Machine Learning.- Towards Proximity Graph Auto-Configuration: an Approach Based on Meta-Learning.- Fake News Detection Based on Subjective Opinions.- Improving on Coalitional Prediction Explanation.- Data Processing.- JSON Functionally.- Semantic Web.- Template-Based Multi-Solution for Data-to-Text Generation (on RDF).- Distributed Tree-Pattern Matching in Big Data Analytics Systems.- Data Analytics.- Iterations and Propensity Score Matching in MonetDB.- The Tell-Tale Cube.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 24th European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems, ADBIS 2020, held in Lyon, France, in August 2020.* The 13 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 82 submissions. The papers cover a wide range of topics from different areas of research in database and information systems technologies and their advanced applications from theoretical foundations to optimizing index structures. They are organized in the following topical sections: keynote extended abstracts; data access and database performance; machine learning; semantic web; data processing; and data analytics. * The conference was held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Databases > Congresses.
- Database management > Congresses.
- Bases de données > Gestion > Congrès.
- Information retrieval.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computer networking & communications.
- Information technology: general issues.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Networking > General.
- Computers > Data Processing.
- Computers > System Administration > Storage & Retrieval.
- Computers > Database Management > General.
- Database management
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ADBIS 2020
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 12245
- LNCS sublibrary, SL 3, Information systems and applications, incl. internet/web, and HCI
- International conference proceedings.
- "The 24th European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems (ADBIS 2020) was set to be held in Lyon, France, during August 25-28, 2020, inconjunction with the 24th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries (TPDL 2020) and the 16th EDA days on Business Intelligence & Big Data (EDA 2020). However, because of the worldwide COVID-19 crisis, ADBIS, TPDL, and EDA had to take place online during August 25-27, 2020."
- Includes author index.
- 9783030548322 (electronic bk.)
- 3030548325 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: