Intelligent Information Processing X : 11th IFIP TC 12 International Conference, IIP 2020, Hangzhou, China, July 3-6, 2020, Proceedings
- Zhongzhi Shi, Sunil Vadera, Elizabeth Chang (eds.).
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- IFIP advances in information and communication technology ; 581.
- Machine Learning.- A Salient Object Detection Algorithm Based on Region Merging and Clustering.- Link-based Cluster Ensemble Method for Improved Meta-Clustering Algorithm.- Large-scale Spectral Clustering with Stochastic Nystroem Approximation.- Feature selection algorithm based on Multi Strategy grey wolf optimizer.- A Novel Fuzzy C-means Clustering Algorithm Based on Local Density.- A novel method to solve the separation problem of LDA.- Multi-label Classification of Short Text based on Similarity Graph and Restart Random Walk Model.- Environmental Parameters Analysis and Power Prediction for Photovoltaic Power Generation Based on Ensembles of Decision Trees.- The Qualitative Grid Computer Based on Conjugate Entangled Manifold for Law of Unity of Contradiction.- Similarity Evaluation with Wikipedia Features.- Multi-agent System.- Adaptive Game AI-Based Dynamic Difficulty Scaling via the Symbiotic Game Agent.- Recommendation System.- Scientific Paper Recommendation Using Author's Dual Role Citation Relationship.- A Genetic Algorithm for Travel Itinerary Recommendation with Mandatory Points-of-Interest.- Social Computing.- Stochastic Blockmodels Meets Overlapping Community Detection.- Overlapping Community Detection Combining Topological Potential and Trust Value of Nodes.- Brain Computer Integration.- Coarse-to-Fine Classification with Phase Synchronization and Common Spatial Pattern for Motor Imagery-based BCI.- Ballistocardiogram artifact removal for concurrent EEG-fMRI recordings using blind source separation based on dictionary learning.- Comparison of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Approaches for Decoding Brain Computer Interface: an fNIRS Study.- Pattern Recognition.- Phase Plane Analysis of Traffic Flow Evolution Based on a macroscopic traffic flow model.- Phase Plane Analysis of Traffic Phenomena with Different Input and Output Conditions.- Bird Detection on Transmission Lines Based on DCYOLO Model.- Research on Customer Credit Scoring Model Based on Bank Credit Card.- Analysis of the stability and solitary waves for the carfollowing model on two lanes.- Queue Length Estimation based Defence Against Data Poisoning Attack for Tra c Signal Control.- A Method of Style Transfer for Chinese Painting.- Speech Triggered Mobility Support And Privacy.- Computer Vision and Image Understanding.- Explaining Color Evolution, Color Blindness, and Color Recognition by the Decoding Model of Color Vision.- A Content-based Deep Hybrid Approach with Segmented Max-pooling.- Image caption combined with GAN training method.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 11th IFIP TC 12 International Conference on Intelligent Information Processing, IIP 2020, held in Hangzhou, China, in July 2020. The 24 full papers and 5 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 36 submissions. They are organized in topical sections on machine learning; multi-agent system; recommendation system; social computing; brain computer integration; pattern recognition; and computer vision and image understanding.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Artificial intelligence > Congresses.
- Data mining > Congresses.
- Intelligence artificielle > Congrès.
- Exploration de données (Informatique) > Congrès.
- Computer networking & communications.
- Image processing.
- Network hardware.
- Computer security.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Online Services > General.
- Computers > Computer Graphics.
- Computers > Hardware > Network Hardware.
- Computers > Security > General.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Data mining.
- Computer networks.
- Optical data processing.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- Intelligent information processing 10
- IIP 2020
- IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, 1868-4238 ; 581
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783030469313 (electronic bk.)
- 303046931X (electronic bk.)