Innovation in medicine and healthcare : proceedings of 8th KES-INMED 2020
- Yen-Wei Chen, Satoshi Tanaka, Robert J. Howlett, Lakhmi C. Jain, editors.
- Singapore : Springer, 2020.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xv, 222 pages)
- Smart innovation, systems, and technologies ; 192.
- Corporate Author
- KES International. Conference on Innovation in Medicine and Healthcare (8th : 2020 : Split, Croatia)
- Chen, Yen-Wei.
- Part I: Biomedical Engineering, Trends, Research and Technologies
- Vision Paper for Enabling Internet of Medical Robotics Things in Open Healthcare Platform 2030
- Stumbling Blocks of Utilizing Medical and Health Data: Success Factors Extracted from Australia-Japan Comparison
- Digital Financial Incentives for Improved Population Health in the Americas
- Part II: Advanced ICT for Medicine and Healthcare
- Trial Run of a Patient Call System using Mobile Devices
- Advance Watermarking Algorithm using SURF with DWT and DCT for CT Images
- Improving Depth Perception using Multiple Iso-Surfaces for Transparent Stereoscopic Visualization of Medical Volume Data
- Design and Simulation of a Robotic Manipulator for Laparoscopic Uterine Surgeries
- Self-Skill Training System for Chest Compressions in Neonatal Resuscitation Workshop
- Part III. Statistical Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence
- Comparative Study of Pattern Recognition Methods for Predicting Glaucoma Diagnosis
- Research on Encrypted Face Recognition Algorithm Based on New Combined Chaotic Map and Neural Network
- A 3D Shrinking-and-Expanding Module with Channel Attention for Efficient Deep Learning-Based Super-Resolution
- Dynamic Facial Features in Positive-Emotional Speech for Identification of Depressive Tendencies
- Hand-Crafted and Deep Learning-Based Radiomics Models for Recurrence Prediction of Non-Small Cells Lung Cancers
- Weakly and Semi-supervised Deep Level Set Network for Automated Skin Lesion Segmentation
- Part IV. Support System for Medicine and Healthcare
- A Transcriptional Study of Oncogenes and Tumor Suppressors Altered by Copy Number Variations in Ovarian Cancer
- Analysis of Acoustic Features Affected by Residual Food in the Piriform Fossa Toward Early-Detection of Dysphagia
- Automatic Joint Space Distance Measurement Method for Rheumatoid Arthritis Medical Examinations
- Development of an Active Compression System for Venous Disease
- Design and Development of a Droplet-Based Microfluidics System Using Laser Fabrication Machining Techniques for a Lab on a Chip Device
- Design of a Novel MEMS-Based Microgripper with Hybrid Actuation to Determine Circulating Tumor Cell (CTC) Progression.
- Publisher's summary
This book presents the proceedings of the KES International Conferences on Innovation in Medicine and Healthcare (KES-InMed-19), held in Split, Croatia, on June 17-19, 2020. Covering a number of key areas, including digital IT architecture in healthcare; advanced ICT for medicine and healthcare; biomedical engineering, trends, research and technologies; and healthcare support systems, this book is a valuable resource for researchers, managers, industrialists and anyone wishing to gain an overview of the latest research in these fields. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Medical innovations > Congresses.
- Computational intelligence.
- Medical informatics.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Clinical Medicine > trends
- Artificial Intelligence
- Médecine > Innovations > Congrès.
- Intelligence informatique.
- Médecine > Informatique.
- Intelligence artificielle.
- artificial intelligence.
- Medical equipment & techniques.
- Medical > General.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Technology & Engineering > Engineering (General)
- Medical innovations.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- KES-INMED 2020
- Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies ; v. 192
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9789811558528 (electronic bk.)
- 9811558523 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: