Economic and policy implications of artificial intelligence
- Domenico Marino, Melchiorre A. Monaca, editors.
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (viii, 170 pages)
- Studies in systems, decision and control ; v. 288.
- Part I. AI and economics
- A Regional Indicator to Describe Potential Artificial Intelligence / Domenico Marino and Domenico Tebala
- Hybrid Fuzzy Differential System and Artificial Neural Networks: some issues in economics / Massimiliano Ferrara, Iside Rita Laganà, and Domenica Stefania Merenda
- Blockchain and Management Accounting Systems Based on Information Sharing / Domenico Nicoló
- Is the Rapid Increase in Maritime Transports a Threat or an Opportunity for Port Cities? A System Dynamics Analysis / Fabio Carlucci, Andrea Cirà, and Francesca Costanza
- Empowering Individuals, Companies and Organizations to Build Trust Through Rated and Digitalized Reputation / Vincenzo Mancuso, Domenico Marino, et. al.
- Part II. AI and law
- Processing of Personal Data and AI: GDPR Guarantees and Limits (Between Individual Data and BIG DATA) / Angela Busacca and Melchiorre A. Monaca
- Algorithmic Bosses and What to Do About Them: Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Labour Protection / Valerio De Stefano
- Roboadvice, Artificial Intelligence and Responsibility: The Regulatory Framework Between Present Scenarios and Future Perspectives / Pasquale Cuzzola
- Part III. AI and smart citizenship
- More Intelligence and Less Clouds in Our Smart Homes / Giancarlo Iannizzotto, Andrea Nucita, et. al.
- Development of a Index for Sustainable Energy Technologies Based on an Intelligent Fuzzy Expert System / Fausto Cavallaro
- Blockchain and Charities: A Systemic Opportunity to Create Social Value / Ardian Foti and Domenico Marino
- AI and Teaching Approach in High School / Marino Tommaso and Pecchio Paola
- Artificial Intelligence and Protection of National Interest. Challenges and Opportunities for Economic Intelligence / Pietro Stilo
- The Future of City/Cities / Domenico Passarelli.
- Publisher's summary
This book presents original research articles addressing various aspects of artificial intelligence as applied to economics, law, management and optimization. The topics discussed include economics, policies, finance, law, resource allocation strategies and information technology. Combining the input of contributing professors and researchers from Italian and international universities, the book will be of interest to students, researchers and practitioners, as well as members of the general public interested in the economic and policy implications of artificial intelligence. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Artificial intelligence > Economic aspects.
- Artificial intelligence > Government policy.
- Intelligence artificielle > Aspect économique.
- Intelligence artificielle > Politique gouvernementale.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Economic theory & philosophy.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Business & Economics > Economics > Theory.
- Technology & Engineering > Engineering (General)
- Artificial intelligence > Economic aspects
- Artificial intelligence > Government policy
- Publication date
- Studies in Systems, Decision and Control ; v. 288
- 9783030453404 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: