Blended learning [electronic resource] : convergence between technology and pedagogy
- Antonio Víctor Martín-García, editor.
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Lecture notes in networks and systems ; v. 126.
- Martín-García, Antonio Víctor.
- Towards 'onlife' education. How technology is forcing us to rethink pedagogy.- On Blended Learning Flexibility: An Educational Approach.- The policy approach of b-learning. The university model of education in the public-private binomial. .
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book focuses on essential aspects of the theoretical foundations that support blended learning (BL) as a teaching training modality in tertiary education. Analyzing the changes in the world of education that lead to new ways of thinking and learning, it redefines the concept of blended learning at a time of constant growth in many universities around the world. This involves a shared reflection on the role of technology in the current university teacher education programs, as well as on the role that pedagogy plays in increasingly technology-driven contexts. Furthermore, the book presents pedagogical approaches to guide university professors in the design and implementation of blended learning courses. To this end, it describes some of the major models and approaches to BL instructional design, and examines issues related to the quality of BL training and the indicators to measure it, in order to identify those models that contribute to a better understanding of the dimensions that increase its effectiveness.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Lecture notes in networks and systems ; v. 126
- 9783030457815 (electronic bk.)
- 3030457818 (electronic bk.)