Evolutionary computation in combinatorial optimization : 20th European Conference, EvoCOP 2020, held as part of EvoStar 2020, Seville, Spain, April 15-17, 2020, Proceedings
- Luís Paquete, Christine Zarges (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiv, 231 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 12102.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
- EvoCOP (Conference) (20th : 2020 : Seville, Spain)
- Paquete, Luís, editor.
- Zarges, Christine, editor.
- EVOSTAR (Conference) (2020 : Seville, Spain)
- Optimizing Prices and Periods in Time-of-use Electricity Tariff Design Using Bilevel Programming.- An Algebraic Approach for the Search Space of Permutations with Repetition.- A Comparison of Genetic Representations for Multi-Objective Shortest Path Problems on Multigraphs.- The Univariate Marginal Distribution Algorithm Copes well with Deception and Epistasis.- A Beam Search Approach to the Traveling Tournament Problem.- Cooperative Parallel SAT Local Search with Path Relinking.- Dynamic Compartmental Models for Large Multi-Objective Landscapes and Performance Estimation.- Fitness Landscape Analysis of Automated Machine Learning Search Spaces.- On the Combined Impact of Population Size and Sub-problem Selection in MOEA/D.- A Grouping Genetic Algorithm for Multi Depot Pickup and Delivery Problems with Time Windows and Heterogeneous Vehicle Fleets.- MILPIBEA: Algorithm for Multi-Objective Features Selection in (Evolving) Software Product Lines.- A Group Genetic Algorithm for Resource Allocation in Container-Based Clouds.- The Local Optima Level in Chemotherapy Schedule Optimisation.- Genetic Programming with Adaptive Search Based on the Frequency of Features for Dynamic Flexible Job Shop Scheduling.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 20th European Conference on Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization, EvoCOP 2020, held as part of Evo*2020, in Seville, Spain, in April 2020, co-located with the Evo*2020 events EuroGP, EvoMUSART and EvoApplications. The 14 full papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 37 submissions. The papers cover a wide spectrum of topics, ranging from the foundations of evolutionary computation algorithms and other search heuristics, to their accurate design and application to combinatorial optimization problems.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Evolutionary computation > Congresses.
- Combinatorial optimization > Data processing > Congresses.
- Evolutionary programming (Computer science) > Congresses.
- Réseaux neuronaux à structure évolutive > Congrès.
- Optimisation combinatoire > Informatique > Congrès.
- Programmation évolutive > Congrès.
- Combinatorial optimization > Data processing.
- Evolutionary computation.
- Evolutionary programming (Computer science)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- EvoCOP 2020
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 12102
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
- Includes author index.
- 9783030436803 (electronic bk.)
- 3030436802 (electronic bk.)
- 9783030436810 (print)
- 9783030436797 (print)