Transactions on edutainment XVI
- edited by Zhigeng Pan, Adrian David Cheok, Wolfgang Müller, Mingmin Zhang.
- Berlin, Germany : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (294 pages)
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 11782.
- The Effects of the Edutainment Strategies on Student Motivation and Engagement in the College EFL Classes.- Correlation Analysis between Emotional Engagement and Achievement of Online Learning in University Students: An Empirical Study based on the Dataset in an Elective Course.- Interactive Virtual Bracket Positioning Method in Orthodontics.- Research and Implementation of Virtual Pottery.- An annotation method for artwork attributes based on visual perception.- DPNet: A Dual Path Network for Road Scene Semantic Segmentation.- Detecting Aging Substation Transformers by Audio Signal with Deep Neural Network.- Statistical Analysis of Principal Dimensions of Dry Bulk Carriers Navigating on Yangtze River Based on Big Data.- Deep Residual SENet for Foliage Recognition.- Application Of Density Clustering Algorithm Based On Greedy Strategy In Hot Spot Mining Of Taxi Passengers.- A Virtual Marine Ranch for Underwater Tourism.- A Virtual Reality Training System for Flood Security.- Life science immersive system based on virtual reality.- Augmented Reality Animation for Pancreatic Surgery.- Human Skeleton Control with the Face Expression Changed Synchronously.- Context Construction and Virtual Human Based Intelligent Navigation in Virtual Experiment Using CNN and channel attention mechanism to identify driver's distracted behavior.- A Method of Human Motion Feature Extraction and Recognition Based on Motion Capture Device.- The Research and Design of 3D Visualization Route Display System Based on osgEarth.- Forensic Analysis of Play Station 4.- Interactive Experience and Communication of Public Service Advertisements based on User's Subconscious Behaviors.- National Culture - the Soul of Chinese Animation.- Fruit Shape 3D Printing Based on Wavelet Interpolation Modeling.- Research on Digital Forensic Investigation of Xbox One.- Online Learning Engagement Assessment Based on Multimodal Behavioral Data.- Distributed Cache and Recovery Method for Strong Real-time Applications.- Cross Cultural Hierarchy Phenomenon: A new Communication Mechanism to Disseminate Chinese Culture Overseas based on Social Media.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of edutainment, such as game-based learning and serious games, interactive storytelling, virtual learning environments, VR-based education, and related fields. It covers aspects from educational and game theories, human-computer interaction, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and systems design. The 27 papers presented in this issue were organized in topical sections named: e-learning and on-line apps; image and graphics; VR/AR; CV and AI; and animation and miscellaneous. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Educational technology.
- Educational games.
- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Educational Technology
- Computer-Assisted Instruction
- Technologie éducative.
- Enseignement assisté par ordinateur.
- Computer networking & communications.
- Society & social sciences.
- Machine learning.
- Pattern recognition.
- Image processing.
- Computers > Networking > General.
- Computers > Online Services > General.
- Computers > Data Processing.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition.
- Computers > Computer Graphics.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- Transactions on edutainment 16
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science ; 11782
- 4.3 Analysis Result
- Includes author index.
- 9783662615102 (electronic bk.)
- 366261510X (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: