IoT technologies for healthcare : 6th EAI International Conference, HealthyIoT 2019, Braga, Portugal, December 4-6, 2019, Proceedings
- Nuno M. Garcia, Ivan Miguel Pires, Rossitza Goleva (eds.).
- text file
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (164 pages)
- Lecture notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics, and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Sensor data synchronization in a IoT environment for infants motricity measurement.- A Real-time Algorithm for PPG Signal Processing During Intense Physical Activity.- Design and Testing of a Textile EMG Sensor for Prosthetic Control.- Design of a smart mechatronic system to combine garments for blind people: first insights IoT for Health applications and solutions.- Towards a smartwatch for cu-less blood pressure measurement using PPG signal and physiological features.- WiFi-enabled Automatic Eating Moment Monitoring Using Smartphones.- SocialBike: Quantified-self Data as Social Cue in Physical Activity.- Assisting Radiologists in X-Ray Diagnostics Design and Evaluation for Digital Forensic Ready Wireless Medical Systems.- An IoT-based Healthcare Ecosystem for Home Intelligent Assistant Services in Smart Homes.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Internet of Things (IoT) Technologies for HealthCare, HealthyIoT 2019, held in Braga, Portugal, in December 2019. The IoT as a set of existing and emerging technologies, notions and services can provide many solutions to delivery of electronic healthcare, patient care, and medical data management. The 10 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 26 submissions. The papers cover topics such as healthcare information systems, consumer health, health informatics, engineering, telecommunications, mathematics and statistics, life and medical sciences, and cloud computing.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Medical informatics > Congresses.
- Internet of things > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Medical applications > Congresses.
- Médecine > Informatique > Congrès.
- Internet des objets > Congrès.
- Intelligence artificielle en médecine > Congrès.
- Computer networking & communications.
- User interface design & usability.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Systems analysis & design.
- Health & safety aspects of IT.
- Computers > Networking > General.
- Computers > User Interfaces.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Medical > General.
- Artificial intelligence > Medical applications.
- Internet of things.
- Medical informatics.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- HealthyIoT 2019
- Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering ; v. 314
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 5.1 Quantitative Result
- 9783030420291 (electronic bk.)
- 3030420299 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: