Proceedings of the 23rd Asia Pacific Symposium on Intelligent and Evolutionary Systems
- Hiroshi Sato, Saori Iwanaga, Akira Ishii, editors.
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (296 pages)
- Proceedings in adaptation, learning and optimization ; v. 12.
- Ensemble Learning to Generate Virtual Data for Pattern Recognition and Its Possibility of Application to Strategy Inference in Table Tennis.- The rise of smart contract and its complex impacts on the digital ecosystem.- Automatic Collision Avoidance Using Deep Reinforcement Learning with Grid Sensor.- Two way allocation methods in SAVS for large depopulated area.- Proposal of mathematical model of prediction of human movement using position information.- Public transport smart card data analysis using tucker decomposition.- Estimating impressions for clothing, landscape, and indoor images using CNN.- Block-Based Neural Network High Speed Optimization.- An Improved Auto-encoder Based on 2-level Prioritized Experience Replay for High Dimension Skewed Data.- Multi-Task Learning Using Online Fine-Tuning Considering the Importance of Each Filter.- Visualizing Deep Q-Learning to Understanding Behavior of Swarm Robotic System.- A Study of Upper Tropospheric Circulations over the Northern Hemisphere Prediction Using Multivariate Features by ConvLSTM.- Learning localization skills of soccer robot using by simulated omni-vision camera.- Examination of analysis method of opinion distribution in News media transferred on Web.- Opinion distribution analysis of video media related to social life.- Quantitative consideration of spatio-temporal information on education and culture in Japan using telephone directory archive data.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book presents selected papers from the 23rd Asia Pacific Symposium on Intelligent and Evolutionary Systems (IES 2019), which was held in Tottori, Japan, on December 6-8, 2019. Today, various types of intelligent system can be found everywhere. However, none of them can be developed or understood from only one perspective. As such, this book collects unique ways of thinking about intelligent systems. It discusses evolutionary and complex adaptive systems, which have been useful approaches for tackling intelligent systems. It also examines the recent developments in the field of artificial intelligence that are driving research on intelligent systems. Addressing topics related to intelligent transport systems, machine learning and neural networks, data science and decision analytics, evolutionary and nature-inspired computation, and agents and complex systems, this book is a valuable resource for researchers and practitioners wanting to develop or understand intelligent and evolutionary systems. .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Evolutionary computation > Congresses.
- Artificial intelligence > Congresses.
- Expert systems (Computer science) > Congresses.
- Réseaux neuronaux à structure évolutive > Congrès.
- Intelligence artificielle > Congrès.
- Systèmes experts (Informatique) > Congrès.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Evolutionary computation.
- Expert systems (Computer science)
- Publication date
- Proceedings in Adaptation, Learning and Optimization ; v. 12
- Includes author index.
- 9783030374426 (electronic bk.)
- 3030374424 (electronic bk.)