Intelligent information processing II : IFIP TC12/WG12.3 International Conference on Intelligent Information Processing (IIP2004), October 21-23, 2004, Beijing, China
- edited by Zhongzhi Shi and Qing He.
- Boston : Kluwer Academic, ©2005.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxvii, 543 pages) : illustrations
- International Federation for Information Processing (Series) ; 163.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Model Organization Constraints in Multi-Agent System.- A Multi-Agent System for Mobile Environments.- Agent Interaction Management and Application in a Virtual Collaborative Environment.- An Integrated Approach to Battlefield Situation Assessment.- Negotiation Based on Personality.- MIAM: A Robot Oriented Mobile Intelligent Agent Model.- Incorporating Elements from Camle in the Open Repository.- Representing Human Spatial Behavior by Self-Organizing Networks.- Multi-Agent System Development Kit.- Limitations in Auml's Roles Specification.- The Research of Geometric Constraint Soving Based on the Path Tracking Homotopy Iteration Method.- Fast Stereo Matching Method Using Edge Traction.- Hybrid Color Image Segmentation Based Fully Automatic Chroma-Keying System with Cluttered Background.- Research on Techniques of Approximate Recognition of Continuous Deformation of Images with Multi-Grey-Levels.- Recognition of Image with Natural Textures Based on Learning of Information Augmentation.- Improvements on CCA Model with Application to Face Recognition.- Performance of Several Types of Median Filters in Spectral Domain.- Fuzzy and Rough Set.- Algebraic Property of Rough Implication Based on Interval Structure.- Research on Information Requirement of First-Order Universal Implication Operators in Fuzzy Reasoning.- An Extended Rough Sets Approach to Analysis of CUDT.- Intrusion Detection Based on Organizational Coevolutionary Fuzzy Classifiers.- Simple Fuzzy Logic Rules Based on Fuzzy Decision Tree for Classification and Prediction Problem.- A Research on Knowledge Reduction of Information Systems Based on Sub-Consciousness.- Optimal Design of Conic-Cylindrical Gear Reduction Unit Using Fuzzy Physical Programming.- NLOMJ-Natural Language Object Model in Java.- Fingerprint Ridge Line Reconstruction.- Design and Implementation of Automated Data Mining Using Intelligent Agents in Object Oriented Databases.- A Bayesian Optimization Algorithm for UAV Path Planning.- Dilated Chi-Square: A Novel Interestingness Measure to Build Accurate and Compact Decision List.- Post Sequential Patterns Mining.- Extended Constraint Handling for CP-Networks.- Solving CSP by Lagrangian Method with Importance of Constraints.- Component Retrieval Using Conversational Case-Based Reasoning.- Mixed Parallel Execution of Algorithms for Satisfiability Problem.- Clustering Binary Codes to Express the Biochemical Properties of Amino Acids.- Natural Language Interface to Mobile Devices.- Research and Application in Web Usage Mining of the Incremental Mining Technique for Association Rule.- Face Recognition Technique Based on Modular ICA Approach.- Model-Based Debugging with High-Level Observations.- Mapping Search Results into Self-Customized Category Hierarchy.- Rank Aggregation Model for Meta Search.- On the Importance of Being Diverse.- Using Finite Domains in Constraint Satisfaction Problem.- Research on Radar Targets Recognition by Extracting 3-D Characteristic from ISAR Images.- Uncertain Reasoning and Decision Making.- Diagnosing Java Programs with Static Abstractions of Data Structures.- Intelligent Technology for Well Logging Analysis.- SEDatalog: A Set Extension of Datalog.- Session Identification Based on Time Interval in Web Log Mining.- Efficiently Mining Frequent Itemsets with Compact FP-Tree.- Towards Human Oriented WWW.- An Intelligent Diagnosis System Handling Multiple Disorders.- An Intelligent Knowledge-Based Recommendation System.- A Formal Concept Analysis Approach for Web Usage Mining.- Knowledge-Based Decision Support in Oil Well Drilling.- A New Method to Construct the Non-Dominated Set in Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithms.- Ensembles of Multi-Instance Neural Networks.- A Wordnet-Based Approach to Feature Selection in Text Categorization.- A New Support Vector Neural Network Inference System.- An Improved Vehicle Classification Method Based on Gabor Features.- An Incremental Algorithm about the Affinity-Rule Based Transductive Learning Machine for Semi-Supervised Problem.- A Short Tutorial on Reinforcement Learning.- Hardware Design of Two Weighted Neural Network and Application for Object Recognition.- Improvement of Web Data Clustering Using Web Page Contents.- A Prediction Approach to Well Logging.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Data Mining is the process of posing queries and extracting useful information, patterns and trends previously unknown from large quantities of data [Thu, 00]. It is the process where intelligent tools are applied in order to extract data patterns [JM, 01]. This encompasses a number of different technical approaches, such as cluster analysis, learning classification and association rules, and finding dependencies. Agents are defined as software entities that perform some set of tasks on behalf of users with some degree of autonomy. This research work deals about developing a automated data mining system which encompasses the familiar data mining algorithms using intelligent agents in object oriented databases and proposing a framework. Because the data mining system uses the intelligent agents, a new user will be able to interact with the data mining system without much data mining technical knowledge. This system will automatically select the appropriate data mining technique and select the necessary field needed from the database at the appropriate time without expecting the users to specify the specific technique and the parameters. Also a new framework is proposed for incorporating intelligent agents with automated data mining. One of the major goals in developing this system is to give the control to the computer for learning automatically by using intelligent agents.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- International Federation for Information Processing ; 163
- 038723151X (alk. paper)
- 9780387231518 (alk. paper)
- 9780387231525 (e-ISBN)
- 0387231528 (e-ISBN)
Browse related items
Start at call number: