Artificial intelligence : approaches, tools, and applications
- Gordon, Brent M.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
- Modeling & Optimization of the Effect of Laser Marking Parameters on Gloss of the Laser Marked Gold Using Artificial Intelligence Approaches
- AI Applications to Metal Stamping Die Design
- Structural Features Simulation on Mechanochemical Synthesis of Al2O3-TiB2 Nanocomposite using ANN with Bayesian Regularization & ANFIS
- An Artificial Intelligence Tool for Predicting Embryos Quality
- Passive System Reliability of the Nuclear Power Plants (NPPs) using Fuzzy Set Theory in Artificial Intelligence
- Emergent Tools in AI
- Neural Networks Applied to Micro-Computed Tomography
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Artificial Intelligence may be defined as a collection of several analytic tools that collectively attempt to imitate life and has matured to a set of analytic tools that facilitate solving problems which were previously difficult or impossible to solve. In this book, the authors present topical research in the study of the tools and applications of artificial intelligence. Topics discussed include the application of artificial intelligence in the oil and gas industry and in metal stamping die design; using artificial intelligence to predict embryo quality and in biomedical imaging techniques.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Scientific revolutions
- Computer science, technology and applications
- 9781620814857 ebook