Applications of swarm intelligence
- Louis P. Walters, editor.
- English. English.
- data file
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Engineering tools, techniques and tables.
- Walters, Louis P., editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Swarm Intelligence & Fuzzy Systems
- Evolutionary Strategies to Find Pareto Fronts in Multiobjective Problems
- Particle Swarm Optimization Applied to Real-World Combinatorial Problems: The Case Study of the In-Core Fuel Management Optimization
- Swarm Intelligence & Artificial Neural Networks
- Application of Particle Swarm Optimization Method to Inverse Heat Radiation Problem
- Ant Colony Optimization for Fuzzy System Parameter Optimization: From Discrete to Continuous Space
- Particle Swarm Optimization: A Survey
- Application of PSO to Electromagnetic & Radar-Related Problems in Non Cooperative Target Identification
- Ant Colony Optimization: A Powerful Strategy for Biomarker Feature Selection
- Swarm Intelligence Based Anonymous Authentication Protocol for Dynamic Group Management in EHRM System
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Swarm Intelligence (SI) describes the evolving collective intelligence of population/groups of autonomous agents with a low level of intelligence. The population of agents interacts with each other or their environment locally using decentralised and self-organisational aspects in their decision making. SI and related sub-methods that follow its principles are used for problem solving in a variety of areas, such as robotics and forecasting. This book discusses swarm intelligence techniques and fuzzy logic as useful tools for solving practical engineering problems and the utilisation of a swarm intelligence algorithm to obtain the optimum neural network structure. Also explored is the application of Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) methods to inverse heat radiation problems and PSO as a technique in computational electromagnetism problems.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Engineering tools, techniques and tables
- 9781617288135 (epub)
- 1617286028 (hardcover)
- 9781617286025 (hardcover)