Advances in knowledge-based and intelligent information and engineering systems
- edited by Manuel Graña [and others].
- Amsterdam ; Washington, D.C. : IOS Press, ©2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Frontiers in artificial intelligence and applications ; v. 243.
- ADVANCES IN KNOWLEDGE-BASED AND INTELLIGENT INFORMATION AND ENGINEERING SYSTEMS; Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications; Preface; Contents; Set of Experience and Experiential Decisional DNA; An Estimation of Distribution Algorithm for Solving the Quay Crane Scheduling Problem with Availability Constraints; Performance comparison of non-RNN and RNN in Emergence of Discrete Decision Making through Reinforcement Learning; Genetic Algorithm Solving Orienteering Problem in Large Networks; Optimisation of Ensemble Classifiers using Genetic Algorithm.
- A Learning Based Evolutionary Algorithm For Distributed Multi-Depot VRPPositive Predictive Value based dynamic K-Nearest Neighbor; An Analysis of Clustering Approaches to Distributed Learning on Heterogeneously Distributed Datasets; Unsupervised Discretization Method based on Adjustable Intervals; Evaluation of Random Subspace and Random Forest Regression Models Based on Genetic Fuzzy Syste; A logic for strategies in persuasion dialogue games; Multi-Agent Logic based on Temporary Logic TS4Kn serving Web Search; LMT: A Lightweight Logical Framework for Multi-agent Systems.
- Adaptive organization for cooperative systemsAn optimal tactic for intelligent agents to conduct search & detection operations based on multiple look angles; A complex system approach for a reliable Smart Grid modeling; A Comparison Analysis of Consensus Determining Using One and Two-level Methods; Multi-Agent Logic with Distances, Uncertainty and Interaction Based on Linear Temporal Frames; A framework for handling fuzzy temporal events; On the Continuous Evaluation of the Macrostructure of Sleep.
- Entropic Dimensionality Reduction in Discriminating Between Alzheimer's Disease and Vascular DementiaMeaning Judgment Method for Alphabet Abbreviation Using the Association Mechanism; Method of Constructing the Integral OLAP-model based on Formal Concept Analysis; Semantically Enhanced Text Stemmer (SETS) for Document Clustering; Prosaico: Characterisation of objectives within the scope of an intelligent system for sport advising; Exploiting the Self-Organizing Financial Stability Map; Knowledge-Driven Method for Object Qualification in 3D Point Cloud Data.
- A Rule-Based System to Include Context in the Durability Analysis of Civil StructuresPredicting the Final Result of Sporting Events Based on Changes in Bookmaker Odds; A Novel Channel Estimation Scheme Combining Adaptive Supervised and Unsupervised Algorithms; Reference signal cancellation in passive radar using Volterra-Wiener class filter with dynamic structure; Prosodic feature normalization for emotionre cognition by using synthesized speech; Regularity Dimension of Medical Images; Automatic Scoring of Shooting Targets with Tournament Precision.
- Publication date
- Frontiers in artificial intelligence and applications ; v. 243
- Includes indexes.
- Title from publisher's Web site (IOS Press, viewed on October 4, 2012).
- 9781614991052 (electronic bk.)
- 1614991057 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: