Ad-hoc, mobile, and wireless networks [electronic resource] : 6th international conference, ADHOC-NOW 2007, Morelia, Mexico, September 24-26, 2007 : proceeedings
- Evangelos Kranakis, Jaroslav Opatrny.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- x, 284 p. : ill.
- Lecture notes in computer science 4686.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Routing.- Local Routing on Tori.- Topology Control and Geographic Routing in Realistic Wireless Networks.- Routing in Wireless Networks with Position Trees.- Statistical Monitoring to Control a Proactive Routing Protocol.- Topology Control.- A Faster Distributed Approximation Scheme for the Connected Dominating Set Problem for Growth-Bounded Graphs.- Coordinating Concurrent Transmissions: A Constant-Factor Approximation of Maximum-Weight Independent Set in Local Conflict Graphs.- Information Brokerage Via Location-Free Double Rulings.- Level Set Estimation Using Uncoordinated Mobile Sensors.- The Impact of Delay in Dominating Set and Neighbor Elimination Based Broadcasting in Ad Hoc Networks.- Security and Privacy.- Building a Trusted Community for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks Using Friend Recommendation.- Dependable and Secure Distributed Storage System for Ad Hoc Networks.- An Energy and Communication Efficient Group Key in Sensor Networks Using Elliptic Curve Polynomial.- Protocols.- A Cooperative CDMA-Based Multi-channel MAC Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks.- FDAR: A Load-Balanced Routing Scheme for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.- TOLB: A Traffic-Oblivious Load-Balancing Protocol for Next-Generation Sensornets.- A Comparative Analysis of Multicast Protocols for Small MANET Groups.- ODCP: An On-Demand Clustering Protocol for Directed Diffusion.- Quality of Service and Performance.- Quality of Service Support for ODMRP Multicast Routing in Ad Hoc Networks.- The Analysis of Fault Tolerance in Triangular Topology Sensor Networks.- Performance Modeling of Mobile Sensor Networks.- Electronic-Oriented IP Address Auto-Configuration Protocol for MANET.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Ad-Hoc Networks and Wireless, ADHOC-NOW 2007, held in Morelia, Mexico, in September 2007. The 21 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 50 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on routing, topology control, security and privacy, protocols, as well as quality of service and performance.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 4686
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- 9783540748229 (softcover alk. paper)
- 3540748229 (softcover alk. paper)
- 9783540748236 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: