Creating new learning experiences on a global scale [electronic resource] : second European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2007, Crete, Greece, September 2007 proceedings
- Erik Duval, Ralf Klamma, Martin Wolpers, eds.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- xii, 518 p. : ill., charts.
- Lecture notes in computer science 4753.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Full Papers.- From a Specific Tracking Framework to an Open and Standardized Attention Environment Based on Attention.XML.- Cross-System Validation of Engagement Prediction from Log Files.- Exploiting Policies in an Open Infrastructure for Lifelong Learning.- Proposing the Underlying Causes That Lead to the Trainee's Erroneous Actions to the Trainer.- Smart Indicators on Learning Interactions.- A Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of Adaptive Authoring of Adaptive Hypermedia.- Making Sense of IMS Learning Design Level B: From Specification to Intuitive Modeling Software.- Using MotSaRT to Support On-Line Teachers in Student Motivation.- LOCO-Analyst: A Tool for Raising Teachers' Awareness in Online Learning Environments.- Supporting Incremental Formalization in Collaborative Learning Environments.- Exploiting Preference Queries for Searching Learning Resources.- How Do People Learn at the Workplace? Investigating Four Workplace Learning Assumptions.- E-Learning on the Social Semantic Information Sources.- Capturing, Management and Utilization of Lifecycle Information for Learning Resources.- Improving the Search for Learning Objects with Keywords and Ontologies.- Exploiting Context Information for Identification of Relevant Experts in Collaborative Workplace-Embedded E-Learning Environments.- Negotiating the Path from Curriculum Design to E-Learning Course Delivery: A Study of Critical Success Factors for Instructional Systems Design.- A Game-Based Adaptive Unit of Learning with IMS Learning Design and
- Relevance Ranking Metrics for Learning Objects.- Supporting Attention in Learning Environments: Attention Support Services, and Information Management.- Personalized Links Recommendation Based on Data Mining in Adaptive Educational Hypermedia Systems.- A Media Theoretical Approach to Technology Enhanced Learning in Non-technical Disciplines.- MACE - Enriching Architectural Learning Objects for Experience Multiplication.- ICT Supported Interorganizational Knowledge-Creation: Application of Change Laboratory.- Theoretical Framework of the iCampFolio - New Approach to Comparison and Selection of Systems and Tools for Learning Purposes.- Evaluating the ALOCOM Approach for Scalable Content Repurposing.- Community Tools for Repurposing Learning Objects.- Building Domain Ontologies from Text for Educational Purposes.- Short Papers.- Organizational Learning at University.- FAsTA: A Folksonomy-Based Automatic Metadata Generator.- The Macro Design as an Own Task in WBT Production: Ideas, Concepts and a Tool.- Reasoning-Based Curriculum Sequencing and Validation: Integration in a Service-Oriented Architecture.- Curriculum Model Checking: Declarative Representation and Verification of Properties.- Workplace Learning: How We Keep Track of Relevant Information.- A Digital Library Framework for Reusing e-Learning Video Documents.- A Situation-Based Delivery of Learning Resources in Pervasive Learning.- Web Services Plug-in to Implement "Dispositives" on Web 2.0 Applications.- Flexible Processes in Project-Centred Learning.- A p2p Framework for Interacting with Learning Objects.- A Framework for the Automatic Generation of Algorithm Animations Based on Design Techniques.- The Development of TE-Cap: An Assistance Environment for Online Tutors.- KnowledgeBus - An Architecture to Support Intelligent and Flexible Knowledge Management.- IKASYS: Using Mobile Devices for Memorization and Training Activities.- Pedagogical Validation of Courseware.- Improving Authoring-by-Aggregation and Using Aggregation Context for Query Expansion.- Questioning Usability of Visual Instructional Design Languages: The Case of CPM.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2007, held in Crete, Greece in September 2007. The papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 116 submissions. The conference provides a unique forum for all research related to technology-enhanced learning, as well as its interactions with knowledge management, business processes and work environments.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- EC-TEL 2007
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 4753
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
Browse related items
Start at call number: