Cognitive information systems in management sciences
- Lidia Ogiela.
- London, United Kingdom : Academic Press is an imprint of Elsevier, 2017.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Intelligent data centric systems.
- Ogiela, Lidia, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Intelligence computer data analysis techniques
- 3. The fundamentals of Cognitive Informatics
- 4. Cognitive information systems
- 5. The fundamentals of management sciences
- 6. Intelligent cognitive information systems in management application
- 7. Summary.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Cognitive Information Systems in Management Sciences summarizes the body of work in this area, taking an analytical approach to interpreting the data, while also providing an approach that can be used for practical implementation in the fields of computing, economics, and engineering. Using numerous illustrative examples, and following both theoretical and practical results, Dr. Lidia Ogiela discusses the concepts and principles of cognitive information systems, the relationship between intelligent computer data analysis, and how to utilize computational intelligent approaches to enhance information retrieval. Real world implantation use cases round out the book, with valuable scenarios covering management science, computer science, and engineering. Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to EI-Compendex and SCOPUS.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Intelligent data-centric systems
- Includes index.
- 9780128038758 (electronic bk.)
- 0128038756 (electronic bk.)
- 9780128038031 (print)