Autonomous agents and multiagent systems : AAMAS 2016 Workshops, Best papers, Singapore, Singapore, May 9-10, 2016, Revised selected papers
- Nardine Osman, Carles Sierra (eds.).
- text file
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (ix, 193 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 10002.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence.
- AAMAS (Conference) (15th : 2016 : Singapore, Singapore)
- Osman, Nardine, editor.
- Sierra, Carles, 1963- editor.
- Intro; Preface; Organization; Contents; On the Trustworthy Fulfillment of Commitments; 1 Motivation; 2 Computational Models of Commitment; 3 Problem Formulation; 4 Commitment Semantics; 4.1 Relationship to Other Commitment Semantics; 4.2 Semantics-Respecting Algorithms; 4.3 Semantics with Other Kinds of Uncertainty; 5 Implications for Non-Decision-Theoretic Agents; 6 Conclusions; References; Evaluating the Efficiency of Robust Team Formation Algorithms; 1 Introduction; 2 Problem Definition; 3 Related Work; 4 Approximations of the TORTF Problem; 4.1 Greedy Algorithms; 4.2 Genetic Algorithm
- 4.3 Linear Programming Approach5 Results and Discussion; 5.1 Datasets; 5.2 Results; 6 Conclusions; References; Social Welfare in One-Sided Matching Mechanisms; 1 Introduction; 1.1 Our Results; 1.2 Discussion and Related Work; 2 Preliminaries; 3 Price of Anarchy Guarantees; 4 Lower Bounds; 5 General Solution Concepts; 6 Extensions; 6.1 Price of Stability; 6.2 Unit-Range Representation; 7 Conclusion and Future Work; References; Using Multiagent Negotiation to Model Water Resources Systems Operations; 1 Introduction; 2 Related Work; 3 The Case Study; 4 The Negotiation Protocols
- 4.1 Point-Based Protocol4.2 Set-Based Protocol; 5 Simulations; 6 Conclusions; References; To Big Wing, or Not to Big Wing, Now an Answer; 1 Introduction; 1.1 The Battle of Britain; 1.2 The Lanchester Model; 1.3 Agent Based Models; 2 Model Design; 2.1 RAF Forces; 2.2 German Forces; 2.3 Model Functionality; 3 Experiments; 4 Results; 5 Conclusion; References; How Testable Are BDI Agents? An Analysis of Branch Coverage; 1 Introduction; 2 Belief-Desire-Intention (BDI) Agents; 3 All-Edge Coverage Analysis; 3.1 Removing Failure Handling; 3.2 Simplifying for Uniform Programs
- 4 All-Edges vs. All-Paths5 BDI vs. Procedural; 6 Conclusion; References; Dynamics of Fairness in Groups of Autonomous Learning Agents; 1 Introduction; 2 Multiplayer Ultimatum Game; 2.1 Sub-game Perfect Equilibrium; 3 Learning Model; 4 Results; 5 Discussion and Conclusion; References; Using Stackelberg Games to Model Electric Power Grid Investments in Renewable Energy Settings; 1 Introduction; 2 Related Work; 3 Curtailment Rules; 3.1 Effects of Curtailment Strategies on Renewable Capacity Utilisation
- An Illustration; 4 Renewable Investment in Single Locations
- 4.1 Individual Generator Incentives4.2 Total Generation Capacity; 5 Transmission Investment in Multiple Locations; 5.1 Implementation in Areas with High Curtailment; 5.2 Transmission Investment as a Stackelberg Game; 6 Network Upgrade Case Study; 7 Conclusions and Future Work; References; Multi-scale Simulation for Crowd Management: A Case Study in an Urban Scenario; 1 Introduction; 2 Related Works; 3 A Multi-scale Model for the Simulation of Urban Scenarios; 3.1 The Discrete Microscopic Model; 3.2 The Mesoscopic Model; 3.3 Strategic Model; 4 Analysis of an Urban Scenario
- This book features a selection of best papers from 11 workshops held at the International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, in Singapore in May 2016. The 11 full papers were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in this volume. They cover specific topics, both theoretical and applied, in the general area of autonomous agents and multiagent systems.
- Multiagent systems > Congresses.
- Computer simulation > Congresses.
- Systèmes multiagents (Intelligence artificielle) > Congrès.
- Simulation par ordinateur > Congrès.
- Computer modelling & simulation.
- Information retrieval.
- Algorithms & data structures.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Computer Simulation.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computer simulation.
- Multiagent systems.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- AAMAS 2016
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence, 0302-9743 ; 10002
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- Includes author index.
- 9783319468822 (electronic bk.)
- 3319468820 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319468815 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: