Computational processing of the Portuguese language : 12th International Conference, PROPOR 2016, Tomar, Portugal, July 13-15, 2016. Proceedings
- João Silva [and others] (eds.).
- text file
- Switzerland : Springer, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiv, 398 pages)
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 9727.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence.
- PROPOR (Conference) (12th : 2016 : Tomar, Portugal)
- Silva, João, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Extending VITHEA in Order to Improve Children's Linguistic Skills
- Automatic Classification of the Complexity of Nonfiction Texts in Portuguese for Early School Years
- Improving Question-Answering for Portuguese Using Triples Extracted from Corpora
- Applying Lexical-Conceptual Knowledge for Multilingual Multi-Document Summarization
- Domain-Specific Hybrid Machine Translation from English to Portuguese
- Analysis of Temporal Adverbial Phrases for Portuguese-Chinese Machine Translation
- Determining the Level of Clients? Dissatisfaction from Their Commentaries
- Comparing Approaches for Subjectivity Classification: a Study on Portuguese Tweets
- TOPIE: An Open-source Opinion Mining Pipeline to Analyze Consumers' Sentiment in Brazilian Portuguese
- Evaluating Progression of Alzheimer?s Disease by Regression and Classification Methods in a Narrative Language Test in Portuguese
- A Comparative Evaluation of QA Systems over List Questions
- Characterizing Opinion Mining: A Systematic Mapping Study of the Portuguese Language
- Finding Compositional Rules for Determining the Semantic Orientation of Phrases
- Sentiment Analysis for Brazilian Portuguese over a Skewed Class Corpora
- Semantic Relation Extraction. Resources, Tools and Strategies
- Extracting and Mining Open Relations from Portuguese Text
- Towards Key Phrase Assignment for Texts in Portuguese Language
- Entity Linking with Distributional Semantics
- Syntax Deep Explorer
- Automatic Semantic Role Labeling on Non-revised Syntactic Trees of Journalistic Texts
- Improving Coreference Resolution with Semantic Knowledge
- Improving POS Tagging across Portuguese Variants with Word Embeddings
- Joining Forces for Multiword Expression Identification
- A Construction Grammar Approach for Pronominal Clitics in European Portuguese
- Investigating Machine Learning Approaches for Sentence Compression in Different Application Contexts for Portuguese
- A Model for Textual Entailment Based on Linguistic Rules
- Word Embeddings Resources for the Portuguese Language
- Making a Virtue of Necessity: A Verb Lexicon
- CONTO. PT: Groundwork for the Automatic Creation of a Fuzzy Portuguese Wordnet
- Lexical Semantics Annotation for Enriched Portuguese Corpora
- Crawling by Readability Level
- Towards a Statistical-enriched Corpus Containing Portuguese Collocations in Use: Reviewing Possible Extraction Tools
- The Portuguese B2SG: A Semantic Test for Distributional Thesaurus
- Automatic Generation of Internet Memes from Portuguese News Titles
- FrameNet-Based Automatic Suggestion of Translation Equivalents
- Building a Question-Answering Corpus Using Social Media and News Articles
- Evaluating Phonetic Spellers for User-generated Content in Brazilian Portuguese
- An Automatic Phonetic Aligner for Brazilian Portuguese with a Praat Interface
- Design and Analysis of a Database to Evaluate Children's Reading Aloud Performance.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computational Processing of the Portuguese Language, PROPOR 2016, held in Tomar, Portugal, in July 2016. The 23 full papers and 14 short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 52 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections named: language applications, language processing, and language resources.
- Portuguese language > Data processing > Congresses.
- Computational linguistics > Congresses.
- Portugais (Langue) > Informatique > Congrès.
- Linguistique informatique > Congrès.
- Information retrieval.
- Data mining.
- Mathematical theory of computation.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > System Administration > Storage & Retrieval.
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining.
- Mathematics > Logic.
- Computers > Database Management > General.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computational linguistics.
- Portuguese language > Data processing.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- PROPOR 2016
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 9727
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- International conference proceedings.
- 9783319415529 (electronic bk.)
- 3319415522 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319415512 (print)
- 3319415514 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: